KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Knull VS. Nekron

Knull VS. Nekron
Started by: xJLxKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

Knull VS. Nekron

Both are lord of the abyss

Who wins

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 12:44 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

One is basically not elaborated at all and the other can only be taken out by very specific shit. I doubt Knull can pull white light out of his ass.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Oct 13th, 2019 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 01:04 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
One is basically not elaborated at all and the other can only be taken out by very specific shit. I doubt Knull can pull white light out of his ass.

Even if Knull could pull off a White Light attack, Nekron isn't weak vs the White Light/Entity at all. This is a forum myth. He was about to kill the Life Entity AND it's host. If you reread Blackest Night, this was mentioned on panel :
(please log in to view the image)
They had to sever his link to the physical universe to BFR him back to his realm.
(please log in to view the image)

Nekron slaughters him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 05:10 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

No Nekron looses by default for not having any connection to this universe in the first place har har har.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 05:24 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

No Nekron looses by default for not having any connection to this universe in the first place har har har.

Bazinga

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:13 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Que?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 08:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Que?
I wasn't serious, but it actually raises a real question.
If it was Black Hand who was Nekron's connection to that universe, how do we treat him in vs. threads? BH is obviously not here but we can also not really act like we do with, lets say, the speedforce because the speedforce might enable Flash's ability so that the character works for a thread but by doing this with Nekron and act like there is some connecton somehow we keep the one way to defeat him quite obscure and don't really provide something for his opponent to interact with.

So we end up with either:
There is no connection and therefore he shouldn't be here in the first place.
There is some connection that can't really be tempered with because it's not defined how it works.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 09:23 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I wasn't serious, but it actually raises a real question.
If it was Black Hand who was Nekron's connection to that universe, how do we treat him in vs. threads? BH is obviously not here but we can also not really act like we do with, lets say, the speedforce because the speedforce might enable Flash's ability so that the character works for a thread but by doing this with Nekron and act like there is some connecton somehow we keep the one way to defeat him quite obscure and don't really provide something for his opponent to interact with.

So we end up with either:
There is no connection and therefore he shouldn't be here in the first place.
There is some connection that can't really be tempered with because it's not defined how it works.

The connection to Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, was severed only by the White Entity. The White Entity isn't in this thread.

Nekron kills him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 10:36 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by zopzop
The connection to Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, was severed only by the White Entity. The White Entity isn't in this thread.

Nekron kills him.
Neither is Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, he disappears immediately as the match starts :v

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 11:06 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Neither is Black Hand, aka Nekron's anchor, he disappears immediately as the match starts :v

This thread assumes they can even face off. That means an anchor is present. Knull isn't doing anything to Nekron's anchor sans White Light. Nekron kills him. Thread.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 01:30 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Did you just assumed Nekron's anchor?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 02:19 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Did you just assumed Nekron's anchor?

I assumed they were able to face off in a neutral universe where their powers worked (aka Flash and speed force). Otherwise what's the point of the thread?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 02:51 AM