KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fallout 76

Fallout 76
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Fallout 76

Hopefully the RPG aspects are more well done than they were in 4. 4 got boring pretty quickly IMO, unlike prior entries.

PWNT

Old Post May 30th, 2018 04:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Still haven't even completed 4 TBH, went back to Skyrim instead cos it's actually an RPG. I'll keep an eye on this though.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 30th, 2018 04:53 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

https://kotaku.com/sources-fallout-...-rpg-1826425333

If that's true, interest instantly lost. I don't need another MMORPG like ESO.

PWNT

Old Post May 30th, 2018 07:13 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I don't think it's a MMO like ESO.

I think it's going to be Fallout Rust.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 09:48 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

It's going to be like watching two jumbo jets smash into each other.

Howdy!

Old Post May 30th, 2018 10:34 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Probably won't be interested in this from what I'm hearing. Don't need to shoehorn multiplayer in every franchise. I'll be waiting to see how the reviews and feedback is.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 10:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Well interest immediately lost. No single player, don't want.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 10:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm in wait and see mode before making judgement.

I assume this is an offshoot so it should be allow to take some risks.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 12:11 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 11th, 2018 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 04:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I can understand why people wouldn't like this and I agree with them. I would prefer a complete single player experience.

And I'm not sure I would get this anyways right away. But...they did release something regarding private sessions. It might be fun with friends to have a Fallout type map filled with quests, enemies and allow you to build some bad ass settlements. That might be a lot of fun.

I still want to see how this all plays out

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 10:19 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

As an obvious fan of the franchise, I haven't been very pleased with what I've heard so far about Fallout 76. In fact, my views are very much in line with the guy who made this mod. Get an early taste of Fallout 76 lol:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32599

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:03 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I can understand why people wouldn't like this and I agree with them. I would prefer a complete single player experience.

And I'm not sure I would get this anyways right away. But...they did release something regarding private sessions. It might be fun with friends to have a Fallout type map filled with quests, enemies and allow you to build some bad ass settlements. That might be a lot of fun.

I still want to see how this all plays out
There are going to be no NPC's at all, just players.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 02:45 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

This does not look fun.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2018 06:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx

This game looks BALLs! It looks like the same brokedown graphics and physics engine used for every fallout game since Fallout 3. Elder Scrolls and Fallout are designed for a single player experience. Changing that and trying to make the game good at both compromises the game entirely for me. It also doesn’t help that Beta looks atrocious.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's called a Beta for a reason.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:42 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He compares No Mans Sky and Aliens Colonial marines to this latest Fallout game as examples what was promised

Joe needs to revisit No Mans Sky again after all the various updates and as for Aliens Colonial Marines download the Mod someone made for the PC which fixes it up.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I might be wrong but what promises were broken with Fallout 76?

Wasn't it pretty obvious on what this game was about?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:05 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
He compares No Mans Sky and Aliens Colonial marines to this latest Fallout game as examples what was promised

Joe needs to revisit No Mans Sky again after all the various updates and as for Aliens Colonial Marines download the Mod someone made for the PC which fixes it up.
You need to review a product as is, you don't wait till it's "better" or for fan-made content.

Mods definitely shouldn't account for the replayability or enjoyability of a game.

You're telling me you weren't disappointed at No Man's Sky and especially Colonial Marines?

Furthermore, no matter how many "fixes" it gets, it's still a bad game, just a "playable" bad game.

"Base it on what it gets later" isn't an argument. He reviews what he gets at launch.

Hell I even understand his reasons behind giving "Kingdom Come", which is one of my favorite games, a 6/10, recently. (Even if it shouldn't have been a ****ing rapid fire review for a release that huge).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:16 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
I might be wrong but what promises were broken with Fallout 76?

Wasn't it pretty obvious on what this game was about?
Besides the awful rendering, lighting, and "landscape" shit.

This game is more buggy then a lot of Bethesda's games at release, which is REALLY saying something.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:18 AM