KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator/Super skrull v Zod/Sinestro

Gladiator/Super skrull v Zod/Sinestro
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator/Super skrull v Zod/Sinestro

(please log in to view the image)

T2 is (Post Cris,N52, Rebirth

Stips: Death,KO, Incapacitate, No Prior Prep.

Power set: Peak Condition

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 11:17 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Zod and Sinestro could likely solo

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 11:48 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

eh, that's a stretch. SS went toe to toe with Thor whos physically on Zods level

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 12:12 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zod and Sinestro could likely solo
Very likely.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 12:15 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

either team 2 solos

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 12:45 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Gladiator would destroy any one of them one on one. SS opens a force field in one of their brains and Gladiator beats the crap out of the other.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:12 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sinestro solos with his new power.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Sinestro solos with his new power.

his new power helps against these two how?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 02:11 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
eh, that's a stretch. SS went toe to toe with Thor whos physically on Zods level

Skrull isn't Thor level. Besides he has nothing to contend with Zod or Sinestro

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 02:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was Dominating him with the powers of the fantastic 4 ...
Thor only defeated him using an anti force ..

My question is what's to stop Super Skrull from using Sue's forcefields to explode his opponents brains?

.another thing is SS is Unique AMONGST his Race..Being the Most Powerful Skull in Existence which includes some Powerful Skrulls(paibok etc)..He also still retains his Shape Shifting abilities..He can Disquise himself as The General during the Battle.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 02:38 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He was Dominating him with the powers of the fantastic 4 ...
Thor only defeated him using an anti force ..

My question is what's to stop Super Skrull from using Sue's forcefields to explode his opponents brains?

.another thing is SS is Unique AMONGST his Race..Being the Most Powerful Skull in Existence which includes some Powerful Skrulls(paibok etc)..He also still retains his Shape Shifting abilities..He can Disquise himself as The General during the Battle.

SS can't beat or match Thor so he's not on his level.

Did already had a home in his head and it didn't affect him in the slightest

Sinestro shields are far superior to anything Skrull has ever done especially an empty threat.

And shape shifting will not help him midbattle.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 03:03 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

"SS cant match Thor"...That's False...Thor wins those encounters cause its a Pacifist vs Warrior...SS vs Classic Thor can be debated always..but they definitely same Tier

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 03:38 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think Sinestro can beat a Angry Wonder Woman, And Shapeshifting can definitely Affect a battle used properly. it can cause One to drop they guards

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 03:39 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a 2 on 2...He can Literally Transform in Sinestro Confusing Zod..or Turn into Zod Confusing Sinestro

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 03:47 PM
h1a8

You know that SS has the physicality of Thing. So if Thor struggled with SS's physicality then it's a low showing for Thor, not a high one for SS.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:21 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by h1a8
You know that SS has the physicality of Thing.

Much more powerful, actually.

Read some comics.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol did you rly just say that H8?

He's Stronger then Thing..He has the FF powers AUGMENTED...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:29 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

lol did you rly just say that H8?

He's Stronger then Thing..He has the FF powers AUGMENTED...

h1 never read a comic in his life, he's all about those bullshit math equations which he uses to troll the other members.

Kl'rt lifts the cosmic generator that weighs more than 100 tons:

https://i.imgur.com/P1kap3U.jpg

So he was more than 20 times stronger than the Thing originally was... and - given what we know about Ben's powers - he probably only got stronger as time passed.

Oh, and it's a good time to mention how Sif had to save Thor from Grimm and helped him to beat Ben.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
h1 never read a comic in his life, he's all about those bullshit math equations which he uses to troll the other members.

Kl'rt lifts the cosmic generator that weighs more than 100 tons:

https://i.imgur.com/P1kap3U.jpg

So he was more than 20 times stronger than the Thing originally was... and - given what we know about Ben's powers - he probably only got stronger as time passed.

Oh, and it's a good time to mention how Sif had to save Thor from Grimm and helped him to beat Ben.

really appreciate your input stilt big grin wink
Would you consider SS a herald?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 04:49 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He fluctuates a lot. But on a good day, sure.

Amped Zod got his ass handed to him by Hal "I slipped in the shower and almost killed myself" Jordan, so it's not like this DC team is without flaws, either.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 05:12 PM