KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Odin vs Imperiex and probes

Classic Odin vs Imperiex and probes
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

Classic Odin vs Imperiex and probes

Odin at his universal busting best vs Imperiex and his probes, who wins?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...-feats-1841992/

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 03:12 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Imperiex crushes him like an insect. Abstract > skyfather.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 03:55 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Odin maybe a skyfather by tier, but he has feats that suggest him to be far above that status, I believe he can at least make a fight out of it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 05:09 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That's all Odin needs to do is crack Imperiex hide and Odin at full power is capable of doing that. An amped Superman was able to do it...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%202.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%203.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%204.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...0energy%205.jpg

Surviving the after results is the question.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 05:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

^ But Superman was amped by a cosmic entity. Odin isn't in the same league, not even close. Btw, like Zop said, Imperiex stomps hard.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 07:49 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Superman also had help from Darkseid.

My point is, saying it's 'just' an amped Superman, as if all we are talking about is a slight boost in power, is VERY disingenuous.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 08:40 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

More so considering the unamped version of that same Superman was operating in the high trans/low skyfather vicinity earlier in the arc.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 02:16 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
More so considering the unamped version of that same Superman was operating in the high trans/low skyfather vicinity earlier in the arc.
lol. Totally false.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 04:20 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

ok jbl

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 06:26 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Imperiex.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 07:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

imperiex with a single handwave

jbl repping hard for marvel laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 07:52 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
imperiex with a single handwave

jbl repping hard for marvel laughing out loud
Want to bet a one-month ban on what I say?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 08:28 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

no idea what you said turdface you are on ignore, this is just a general assessment of your posting history

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 08:41 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

As I thought. Coward.👍

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:06 PM
MrMind

seriously, why are you here? no one likes your annoying little rat face here. I'll keep talk trash to you, because I don't like you marvel turd, it's my past time entertainment

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:18 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Do you think I care what you think? Continue to worship Superman and anything DC with your mouth closed. Better yet, take the bet and prove what he said and send me away for one month. If he's telling the truth, you have nothing to worry about. But if he's lying, ( which he is) then away you go for believe the lie as your Superman worshipping butt always do. TAKE THE BET DC COWARD!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:30 PM
MrMind

you motherless child, I did not read what you said, YOU ARE ON IGNORE, I didn't see jack shit about your stupid post,what part of that don't you understand you little hillbilly insect?

I keep feeding you little trolls and it's not even fun

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:36 PM
MrMind

that shit is between you and grimes

I don't have to debate to prove you are a garbage poster, I'll just say it to your face. with a big slap and fat spit

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:41 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

LMAO! WHEN SOMEBODY GET CAUGHT IN A LIE THEY USUALLY RESULT TO INSULTS. Dang, my 5 year old wanted to shut your mouth and send you away for a month. When you grow up and get some nerves to defend Superman correctly, come see me. Until then goodbye coward. 👍

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:43 PM
deft

C'mon JBL, in the beggining of OWAW arc, is stated that Superman was holding back and worked thoses aspects with Mongul.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:44 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote