KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cyberpunk 2077

Welcome to the year 2077. More info: http://www.cyberpunk.net/

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 05:48 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

For a second I thought this was some remake of the old Amiga game.

Thankfully it isn't. Interesting trailer.

Made by the guys who made the Witcher? Damn, now I'm really interested.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 05:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Looks pretty cool.

And I always enjoy me some cyberpunk.

Will be following.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 06:58 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Still waiting for my Shadowrun reboots.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 02:46 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Still waiting for my Shadowrun reboots.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 06:43 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10...-than-witcher-3

2017? We've got quite the wait on this game.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 04:09 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Project Red likes to make you wait, but the wait imo has always been well worth it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 04:30 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True. But I thought Cyberpunk was always going to be a late 2016/2017 game.

Also, the devs said this game was going to be even bigger than Witcher 3. That's all great to hear but I don't know if it means a better game. Witcher 3 was huge and it was fantastic but I don't always think bigger is necessarily better.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 07:34 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, bigger than Witcher 3 is actually pretty intimidating to hear. I've stopped playing near the end of W3 due to the sheer length.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 07:37 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Me too. I got through most quests on the mainland, or at least I checked every notice board. I also completed all quests that were shown to me.

But then I went to Skellig and basically just finished all the story missions and a few notice board quests.....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 07:42 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

True bigger doesn't always necessarily mean better. But CPR does size pretty well. Witcher 3 was actually more enjoyable to me than Witcher 2, and the size of the map and all the extra stuff you could do(which of course increased the length and replay value) was a big part of that.

From what little they have revealed, a game of this scope would need a lot of space to move around to get the full effect I think.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 07:58 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Keep in mind the 2017 date isn't a release date, it's the date in which CD Project Red will begin discussing the game. The game probably won't be out until a bit later than that. I'm guessing late 2018

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 08:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, you are right.

Considering Witcher 3 was repeatedly delayed, maybe CDR has learned to not show anything until release date is close by. Maybe we will see it at E3 that year and release in the winter. Fallout 4 is doing the same thing.

But I would agree. This feels like a Spring 2018 game.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 09:18 PM
Arachnid1

Lol Ciri better be in 2077

PWNT

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 01:04 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hmmm....you never know!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 02:12 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

She will be the protagonist.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 04:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

The offical twitter for this game posted a message saying "*beep*. Not a huge deal but worth mentioning since it's the first time they've tweeted since the trailer and it's been 5 years to the day. I'm guessing that means we'll get some info pretty soon.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 09:52 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's been a couple of years since Witcher 3...so maybe??

I've just started a new playthrough recently of Witcher 3 on the Xbox One X. Man, 4k/HDR looks so ****ing good on it.

Probably going to mainline most of the game so I can start the two expansion packs. I will say, it's hard to play after just finishing Assassins Creed Origins. The movement in the game is far better.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 10:28 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 05:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

All this time and still no gameplay, it definitely was a let down for me.

The world looks great, at least.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 02:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote