KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Thor

The Silver Surfer VS Thor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The SIlver Surfer 138 57.02%
Thor 104 42.98%
Total: 242 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Silver Surfer vs Thor
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

The Silver SUrfer VS Thor

i want to know your opinions.

this had happen in a comic of silver surfer, but none of them really win, surfer was wining but he is being helped by loki, when he discovers he stops fighting and join thor against loki.

what really sucks is that thor was starting to use all is power exactly in the moment that surfer discovers, loki is using him against thor and that thor is the real good guy.

I vote on Myself.

Attachment: ss4cov.jpg
This has been downloaded 1347 time(s).

Last edited by Loot on Apr 27th, 2004 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:30 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

but in the pages of the comic silver surfer admits that without his newfound might, his original power level is no match for thor. this battle also happened with thor in warrior maddness state. he dispatched SS pretty easily.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 08:04 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

actually i do believe that in that story thor was having some problem surfer knew he is a good guy but he was acting lika a bad one ( thor was acting lika a bad one not surfer), and surfer didnīt use ALL is powers, surfer is that character that almost never use ALL his powers and he never fight well against the good guys, but he did admit that thor was stronger then he thinked.

in other story surfer beat one guy ( i donīt remember the name) pretty fast, that guy in the pass had beaten thor.

i donīt know if this information is true, but iīve red these things on the internet.

Last edited by Loot on Apr 27th, 2004 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 08:10 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

it would depend on the circumstances of when the "other guy" beat thor. and how surfer beat him. but even with his power, added onto what loki had provided him with, thor still didn't fare to bad against him. although you are right about silver surfer holding back most of the time (much like superman).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:16 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

yes, they probably will never show a real fight between them, to not hurt the fans, i donīt know. i post this because i have serious doubts, of course i would like surfer to be the winner and i think he can do it, but i wouldnīt be surprise if it happen otherwise.

Attachment: ssvsthor2[1].gif
This has been downloaded 1356 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:23 PM
Loot

i think these images are false, but iīm going to put them anyway, and iīm not using them has a reference.

Attachment: surfervsthor[1].gif
This has been downloaded 1381 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:25 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

there is the whole 'holding back' argument, that does indeed occur in superman vs threads. The point I usually make is that if superman lets go of his inhibitions, he wins(aprt from against the godlike characters). I would say the same for SS, but IMO he's even more powerful than supes.So if they put all powers on show, I think SS would win!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:53 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Thor has the Odin-Power now, so I think that would give him an edge over Surfer now. Although sans Odin-Power, I would give it to Surfer.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 12:32 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Not so sure Thor with Odin-Force ranks higher than Silver Surfer in overall power. Will check on that.

Funny how you guys are sleeping on Silver Surfer. He all but killed Orion but paused. That is the ONLY reason Darkseid's son lived.

The Power Cosmic is indeed a force to be reckoned with, Odin-Force or otherwise.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 02:56 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I can't wait to hear what Never's research results in...but i'll go with Silver Surfer. He's fast and his energy projection is a force to be reckoned with. I've seen him go nuts and he's near unstoppable. Doesn't hur that he's my 2nd fav character behind Venom

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 03:17 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

though it has no bases here, there was a what if issue where they fought and SS killed Thor...I think that Thor is a better fighter, but still the Surfer has a lot of raw power, and some of the cosmic effects he can produce seem like they would devestate Thor...the Surfer is much more durable, he can withstand Thor's lightning and weather attacks no problem unlike a lot of mortal characters...Thor would probably have to just beat him into submission, which doesnt sound very likely...Thor and Surfer are very similar that they are always holding back...but when they freak out they are very impressive....I would honestly have to go with Surfer winning this fight though.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 03:58 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I nto sure if silver surfer can take hulk then yes silfer surfer wins but if he can't I dont know

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:26 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Thor

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:53 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

yes i admit that thor as more fighting skills, but i do think surfer is more powerful, and like linkalacious said when he go nuts is almost unstoppable.

about thor with odin force, i really donīt know him so iīm waiting for neverīs research.

wynndar what is the number of the what if comic of surfer vs thor?

Attachment: silver_surfe].jpg
This has been downloaded 1245 time(s).

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:41 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor I think never even beaten the hulk once there for people should be looking at people who have beaten the hulk and if slifer surfer has beaten them.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 11:00 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Norrin Radd i just read it once when i was real young and never bought it....i dont know the issue number...i find what if's to tend to be worthless laughing

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:48 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

ok, thanks anyway, i never read one "what if" comic, so i really donīt know if they are good or bad.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:50 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh aight thanks cuz I just bought to off ebay

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:51 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If Thor with his god-force can shut of the cosmos, and i'm not joking, then he would stll have to go punch for punch with Surfer. Thor in that case is a 100 class where Surfer is 100%+100class. When Thor fought Kurse who is 200 class he need his belt to win. Surfer is not only reinforced in body but his very skin is reinforcement. I'd say Silver Surfer could beat even Hulk.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:25 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

the surfer's body is the only one I've seen described as totally indestructable as well.It's very below him to bother punching and kicking though.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:27 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote