KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke comes to Marvel

Deathstroke comes to Marvel
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Deathstroke comes to Marvel

Who would he be the best villain for?

Heros

Punisher

or

Wolverine

or

Gambit

or

Spider-Man

or

Moon Knight

or

Captain America

or

Shang Chi

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 02:24 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

(please log in to view the image)
Honestly I can see him doing well as a shares villain for all of them. Mostly captain America and Spider-Man.
Wolverine has a rouge gallery full of guys of his kind and it would be in interesting to constantly see them at each other.. Slade would make Moonknight relevant and more interesting so I'd like to see them fight with Moonknight at the obvious disadvantage.
Spider-Man has a crap load of super powered foes but seeing him being schooled by a true pro while being able to avoid Slades more nasty tricks and weapons without it seeming like they are holding Slade back would be great. Seeing porkers spider sense only barely save his skin or from a fatal wound is always fun opposed to it saving him from nearly everything without damage.

Punisher is out classed and that in itself would make for a good read, same with gambit to a much lesser extent.
Punisher going back and forth with Slade while on the run would be sweet. His only way to get Slade off his back is to kill who hired hm type of storyline.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 02:43 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He spends all his time getting tooled by Nightwing in DC, so... I guess Moon Knight?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 03:51 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Spiderman, because everyone else will just kill him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 03:52 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Captain America

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 03:55 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Right now Spider-man would kill him too. lol

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 03:55 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Bah! the lack of faith in Slade and his potential is sad.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 03:59 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Good point.

Just feed him to Punisher then.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:00 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles

It's the Srank effect. eek!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by SevenShackles

When all you do is lose to Nightwing and Arsenal it doesn't garner a whole lot of good will. Unless you are NamorSubby and Golgo, then simply being a DC character is enough to win every fight. cool

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:05 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
When all you do is lose to Nightwing and Arsenal it doesn't garner a whole lot of good will. Unless you are NamorSubby and Golgo, then simply being a DC character is enough to win every fight. cool

It's not my fault Marvel characters are generally weaker than DC's. smokin'

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:07 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Off your meds again, I see. It breaks my heart.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:08 AM
Mindset

Prep-Man, fight me irl.

I dare you.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:10 AM
Senor Cage

Don't act like you care.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:10 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Mindset
Prep-Man, fight me irl.

I dare you.

I am a man of peace. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:11 AM
Mindset

I'm not, and we both know that.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:17 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Unless entering Marvel gets him some sort of upgrade in power, he's not lasting very long as a reoccurring villain for guys like Wolverine if he takes the direct approach and pisses them off.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:18 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He could be a Thor villain.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:19 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 04:24 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman, because everyone else will just kill him.
I like the way you think

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 05:11 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote