KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Wolverine

Captain America vs. Wolverine
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Loot

Wolverine VS Captain America

iīm curious to see what you all think on this one, i know that are allot of fans of captain america out there, iīm not. I choose wolverine, not by fanaticism because i really think he is better, wolverine8888 donīt say that wolverine claws can go trough the shield of captain, thats bull-sheet.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 11:38 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Captain America is the better fighter, but its a tough call. I think it would be a rather long battle and caps shield sort of negates Wolverines claws. They're about the same strength. Healing factor and super soldier serum. If it was a fight to the death, per se, i'm picking Cap if for no other reason, I like him better. I'd gather that it would be possible for Cap to render logan unconscious long enough for him to hold his shield against Logans throat in order to suffocate him. Who knows? It could go either way.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 12:45 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain America

this would be a great fight, while they are both good fighters I think that cap being the smarter one would preveil.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:31 AM
Captain America is currently offline Click here to Send Captain America a Private Message Find more posts by Captain America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Wolverine would just kick the crap out of him. Plain and simple. Period.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 07:46 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

they've fought.captain america realised that with the berserker rage,he could only really hold him back.they fought again with the ultimates against the xmen but all that happened was the caaptain sprayed him with bullets.id say a draw-wolvies tougher but captain america is smarter

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 08:37 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Close fight, but I say Wolverine

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 10:32 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i say good ol cap. not only is his shield unbreakable just like his claws. but it is a superior alloy. it is both adamantium and vibranium. it has impact absorbing abilities amongst being unbreakable. plus cap is faster, smarter, and is the better fighter. he can outmanuever, outfight, and outtag wolverine. the only thing that wolverine has going for him is his stamina, and ferocity. but i dunno if that would even the playing field in his favor. i guess the setting would play a role in the fight. in a wooded area i guess wolverine would be more at home, where in a city/urban setting cap might be favored. but this is amongst the more realistic fights for wolverine.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:13 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Heres a pic where Cap is losing.. evil face

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:24 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Oh wait... Here..

Attachment: wolverine_vs_captain_america.jpg
This has been downloaded 1371 time(s).

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:24 AM
KillAll

doesn't really show cap losing. i think that would be a mistake on your part. looks like wolverine is just jumping in the air, and slashing the shield. i wouldn't call that losing.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:47 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

He would just need to claw Caps face with his upcomming right hand.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:55 AM
KillAll

well by your reckoning, all cap would have to do is hit wolvie with his left hand (which is already drawn back) and knock wolverine out. he he, it's easy to manipulate a picture one way or the other.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 05:02 AM
Irish Wolverine

Wolverine has taken punches from the Hulk and not been knocked out, at least not right away, so I doubt 1 punch from Captain America could knock him out. Wolverine would only really need to tag him once or twice with his claws, that would slow down Cap, if not kill him. Cap is an exceptional hand to hand fighter, but Wolverine would be too ferocious for him I think. Wolverine takes this one.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 05:30 AM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

he has to get past his shield to tag him first of all. cap is faster, more skilled, plus has the control over his emotions. who say's losing control is a good thing............ cap would stay focused and keen, while wolverine would go into blind rage. i'd say focused and keen would win most every time. especially since it's the more skilled fighter.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:04 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Wolv wins

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:15 AM
KillAll

just because you say so?? what makes you think this. give reasons, something to support your theory. much more interesting that way.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 06:25 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Wolverine would make it a good fight, he would make it interesting, even appear to be winning...however, anyone who thinks captain america will ever lose to a drooling berserker rage mutant is lying to themselves...Cap is the far superior fighter...wolverine could theorhetically heal or out endure Cap...but it would never happen...berserk is the perfect way to describe him...he lacks the finess and technique of Cap...Cap will always be more experienced and skilled...and Stan Lee would never let him lose to wolvie...it has been demonstrated several times that the fighter with experience and skill will beat wolverine (Elektra, Black Panther, Lady deathstrike....and that blonde guy who kicked his ass in the wolverine comic not tooo long ago)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:20 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I go for wolverine, simply because he has had over 100 more years of fighting experience than cap has.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:27 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

stan lee didnīt created wolverine, thatīs why he would prefer cap, and wolverine has already save caps live in the past, during ww2, wolverine is simply better then captain.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:49 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irish Wolverine

Wolverine doesn't always go beserk, but when he does, he tends to win. I think the blond guy you're talking about is a mind reader. Wolverine went beserk and beat him.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:11 PM
Irish Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send Irish Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by Irish Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote