KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supreme and Gladiator vs. Superman

Supreme and Gladiator vs. Superman
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Supreme and Gladiator vs. Superman

(please log in to view the image)

&

vs.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 07:29 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Let me hit up JBL's son with a direct message to get the answer on this.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 07:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Good luck with that. JBL's son told me he was too busy playing with his grandma's big boats.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 16th, 2020 07:42 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Team

Old Post May 16th, 2020 08:11 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
Team

Old Post May 16th, 2020 08:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Let me think about this.

Two characters that can go toe to toe with Superman combine forces to fight him. Hmmmm

By Stoic

Old Post May 16th, 2020 10:07 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

How strong and fast is Supreme?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 16th, 2020 10:57 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Look at that Ross pic. Guy is stacked.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:15 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by h1a8
How strong and fast is Supreme?
If we're going high-end, then the strongest version of Supreme (aka. "mean" Supreme) is strong enough to beat the dog shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe weight. In fact, it took every single version of Supreme there is just to contain/imprison mean Supreme.

Where speed is concerned, even the weaker versions of Supreme(like Moore's version) are FTL, and have a couple nanosecond reaction feats, iirc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supreme is weaker than Omni man and lost to Omni man... Gladiator lost to an inferior Thor and was able to fight colossus to a standstill before gaining victory from a collapsing building. Come at me if anything in this post is untrue.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on May 16th, 2020 at 11:30 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:27 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by tkitna
Let me think about this.

Two characters that can go toe to toe with Superman combine forces to fight him. Hmmmm
Gladiator can’t go toe to toe with Superman as his history and feats prove.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:32 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anything Titan says on anything other than thanos should be disregarded IMMEDIATELY. don't even entertain, just laugh and move on laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:33 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Anything Titan says on anything other than thanos should be disregarded IMMEDIATELY. don't even entertain, just laugh and move on laughing out loud
shut up you phucking clown. Get over you weak obsession with me, I know you’re obsessed because I raped and exposed you in another thread.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:34 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:40 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Supreme is weaker than Omni man and lost to Omni man... Gladiator lost to an inferior Thor and was able to fight colossus to a standstill before gaining victory from a collapsing building. Come at me if anything in this post is untrue.
Gladiator physically struggle with Black Bolt and got dominated by Black Dwarf. Hell he couldn’t even kill Thanos with one of his best punches and Thanos was weak as hell nearly dead himself.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 11:44 AM
cdtm

According to Vsbattles.com, Gladiator and Post Crisis Superman are 4C.

While All Star Superman is actually ranked much weaker then both.

eek! wtf.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 16th, 2020 12:25 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Do you really want to take this route? Think about why I am asking this before answering.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 16th, 2020 01:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Supreme solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 16th, 2020 01:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Do you really want to take this route? Think about why I am asking this before answering.

So nothing in that post was untrue?

Old Post May 16th, 2020 01:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Let me hit up JBL's son with a direct message to get the answer on this.

laughing out loud

I’ll never forget coaxing it out of JBL about his son giving him the answer

Old Post May 16th, 2020 02:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote