KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Whats the best places to buy dvds online?

Whats the best places to buy dvds online?
Started by: Kevin Smith

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kevin Smith

Whats the best places to buy dvds online?

I have been useing columbia house and amazon but columbia house has been screwing up my orders lately and my dvds have been coming back damaged. And amazon have been raising the prices on their dvds. So I have been looking around for a new place to shop, and I would prefer to be able to pay by check or money order.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:47 PM
Kevin Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Kevin Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

DeepDiscountDVD.com

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:22 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:37 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Shit. That was supposed to be MY post, but BlackSunshine, my GF, didnt log out, and I mistakenly posted as her. Whoops. embarrasment

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:42 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I buy all my DVD's from play.com ( there is a playusa.com to yes )

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:09 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate lines. I prefer to got in person and buy it at any store.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:03 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got more choice and cheaper usually online.

T.M - Play.com is fabulous, never tried Playusa though.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:06 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yes play.com is great.. pretty cheap and delivery is fast.. and free big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:28 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

amazon.co.uk is great for me

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I just went to playusa.com........that's just nuts. They sell their dvds for like, $28........when you can buy the same dvd on deepdiscountdvd.com for $17 with free shipping.

I looked at a specific dvd that costs $14 on deepdiscount that I bought from there about 6 months ago........$28 on playusa.com..........exactly double what deepdiscount sells them for. who the f' is dumb enough to shop there?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 07:59 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

dvdplanet.com is good.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 08:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

amazon is the cheapest in my opinion. havent found any better sites

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:58 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
amazon is the cheapest in my opinion. havent found any better sites

Especially if you buy the Used ones in perfect condition. If you get a pirated copy, complain to them (keep the disc and get a refund) big grin

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 06:47 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never got a pirate copy, but those guys are shiity who sell those.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 10:08 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

DVD Empire

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 09:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Especially if you buy the Used ones in perfect condition. If you get a pirated copy, complain to them (keep the disc and get a refund) big grin

ive never had any trouble with pirate copies.

off amazon im buying all the xfiles brand new for 10 pounds each. u wont find cheaper than thatbig grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:05 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes I saw that Deano, all the seasons for £12.97, I am going to think about buying all of the seasons. But what is M Lock?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:13 PM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Amazon and Play, are trustworthy, reliable and offer good prices and free delivery (Amazon on orders over £15).

Amazon also offers cheaper prices from independent dealers and they are excellent with regard to refunds and exchanges etc.

I bought a DVD Player from Amazon and it didnt work , then the replacement didnt work, so they sent me another one ( that actually worked) and gave me my money back and £30 gift voucher to spend on Amazon.

Last edited by papabeard on Apr 23rd, 2006 at 10:45 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:42 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldi45

circuit city or amazon

Old Post May 24th, 2006 08:26 PM
goldi45 is currently offline Click here to Send goldi45 a Private Message Find more posts by goldi45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Originally posted by Deano
amazon.co.uk is great for me

Amazon.co.uk is also great for me.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post May 24th, 2006 08:36 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote