KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Lucifer.

Lucifer.
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Lucifer.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:35 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Interesting isn't it????? And to think the church integrated it into the doctrine for our well being.....How the church must love us..... confused devil

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:48 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

He is also a evil devil.I know I do not want to riot in hell wiht him.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:52 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Think about this. If God, in the Christian sense (and many other religions) is "perfect"...meaning, there is no possible way to improve upon it in any way, and the result is something inconceivable by our minds...then how is it that Lucifer is able to 'leave' God??? This leaves me with 3 conclusions...
1. God never fully presented himself to Lucifer therefore never giving him a fair chance at staying.
Or
2. God isn't perfect.
Or
3. None of it ever happened...Satan, and therefore Hell, doesn't exist.

I've long dis-believed the existence of a hell. A God who says "Here are some rules. Now I'll be forgiving, but if I think you didn't do well enough in your life I'll send you to eternal punishment," doesn't seem to be a very loving God to me.

Furthermore (since I'm on my high-horse anyway), we are an adaptive species. Anything very good or very bad, we get used to eventually...and it isn't so bad or good. Apply this to heaven and hell. Unless it is so far beyond what we can conceive, any punishment will eventually become routine...be it spiritual, mental, or physical...or will at least lessen in its intensity. The same with heaven (again, unless it is far beyond our comprehension). I believe in an 'other' life, but I honestly don't think it will be anything like our popular conceptions of heaven or hell.

-DM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:49 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Interesting post.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 11:44 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markie
calgon take me away

Re: Lucifer.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Your thoughts.
The Jews don't believe in the devil or hell. They believe in a tempter, nit thay think he's an angel doing the will of god. Well we got to scare them some way because we love them.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:57 AM
markie is currently offline Click here to Send markie a Private Message Find more posts by markie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

actually they believe in the evil one but his name isn't really lucifer, he had alot of names but he never had one. He was called the bright morning star in ezekiel, which is his true name.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:15 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
He was called the bright morning star in ezekiel, which is his true name.
so you have spoken to him and he told you that it was so?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:54 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

no, only God can speak to Satan.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:56 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

oh yes, he spoke to god in job and still does today.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:09 AM
finti

laughing out loud man this is getting better and better

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:09 AM
cking

this is true and Satan must ask god for permission to test a saint that doesn't seem to give into Satan's ways.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:20 AM
finti

...................oh if there was a sataan and it was this gods nemesis . Satan do as it pleases without asking this god a thing

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:55 AM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by cking
oh yes, he spoke to god in job and still does today.

I think Job is only a story, like a parble..Satan the evil fallen angel is not real.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:31 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Why is it not true?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:07 PM
finti

because it is a fable...........

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:30 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by cking
no, only God can speak to Satan.

Did god tell you this...or satan?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:35 PM
cking

Satan is real if not then none of us would be tempted for he is called the tempter and without temptation, sin would never be a problem.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:46 PM
cking

Satan does this to get back at god for the incident in heaven.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:47 PM