KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Underwater (2020)

Underwater (2020)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Underwater (2020)

Not a very creative title.

Sequel to The Abyss? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 01:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not gonna lie, I wanna see this.

They’re giving away too much in the trailers, but it still looks fun.
And, Kristen Stewart w. short hair is really doing it for me. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 02:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ngl id rather see this than anything coming out for a few weeks. I doubt it’ll do anything other than bomb though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 05:41 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hopefully it does well, but, as long as it’s actually good, I’LL be happy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 05:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I think it looks like it might be cool. I hope it's good.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 05:56 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

seeing free of charge..

thank you AMC Stubs

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This movie is going to go into the longlist of well shot and perfectly enjoyable scifi films that no one saw. We all know those films who love the genre (Moon, Sunshine, Ad Astra, Event Horizon, Life)- who while they adopt elements of previous more well established classics in Underwater's case (Alien, Cloverfield, The Abyss) it'll go its box office run totally unappreciated

Kristen gives a desperate and frantic performance as Nora, the cast has good chemistry, and the budget is extremely well used. The underwater scenes are naturally going to be hard to see (its murky down in the deep ocean), but the effects are all good for the 50 million dollars that was spent. I enjoyed this film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 05:16 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
This movie is going to go into the longlist of well shot and perfectly enjoyable scifi films that no one saw. We all know those films who love the genre (Moon, Sunshine, Ad Astra, Event Horizon, Life)- who while they adopt elements of previous more well established classics in Underwater's case (Alien, Cloverfield, The Abyss) it'll go its box office run totally unappreciated

Kristen gives a desperate and frantic performance as Nora, the cast has good chemistry, and the budget is extremely well used. The underwater scenes are naturally going to be hard to see (its murky down in the deep ocean), but the effects are all good for the 50 million dollars that was spent. I enjoyed this film

Cool to hear. I look forward to seeing it. Just don't know when I'll be able to. If I can catch a cheap theater showing I will.

Add Pandorum to the list of underappreciated sci-fi films.

My problem with Life (though well done in most ways) was how stupid it was for the creature to survive (and even thrive) in the vacuum of space. It was a frustrating movie.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 02:58 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by carthage

Good deal. I’m definitely watching this.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 10:06 AM
dynamix

i enjoyed it.

lovecraft would be proud ha

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 06:39 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched this tonight. Caught a cheap theater showing.

Surprisingly decent. It's very much...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alien meets The Abyss

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 03:57 AM
MichaelEDevries
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello everyone, I am getting bored at home because of the lockdown. I have also got a bunch of assignments from my mentor and because I was searching for the college paper help online and I am glad I have found https://studyclerk.com/college-paper-help website. Now I am tensed free so, I am searching for the website through which I can download movies. Can anyone help me, please?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 05:36 PM
MichaelEDevries is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelEDevries a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelEDevries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Watched this tonight. Caught a cheap theater showing.

Surprisingly decent. It's very much...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alien meets The Abyss

Yeah I got that -spoiler- vibe from it, too!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 05:40 PM
JulyHurst

here is a lot of material about movies . And I like movies a lot especially netflix. But usually if it is needed to write reviews i ask qualityessay.com

Old Post Oct 30th, 2020 05:23 PM
JulyHurst is currently offline Click here to Send JulyHurst a Private Message Find more posts by JulyHurst Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote