KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

Favourite Character
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fayt 1 16.67%
Sophia 1 16.67%
Maria 0 0%
Cliff 1 16.67%
Nel 1 16.67%
Mirrage 0 0%
Abel 2 33.33%
Roger 0 0%
Adray 0 0%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time
Started by: FallenArchAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

Star Ocean. In my opinian this is a really cool game, it has a good storyline with interesting and cool, original characters and a great battle system. However I sometimes think that Xenosaga infuenced this game, coz thay are both quite similar.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 12:39 PM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Maybe, I'd have to play Xenosaga first. So how far through the game are you?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:43 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

I've finished the first Xenosaga and I'm on the second disc of Xenosaga Ep 2, but in Star Ocean, I am on the second disc

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:36 AM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Have you got to the 4D universe then.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 10:31 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

What 4D universe?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:29 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Hold on then where are you?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:15 PM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

I've just got Sophia and Fayts farther on my team.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:20 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Are you on the moon base?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:30 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

no not yet, i'm still on Ellicor

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:31 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Have you fought the battle ship with Croswell?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:36 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

I....think so

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:55 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I haven't played for the last 4 and a half months so I've forgtten a lot of the game. But I think I know where you are now.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:59 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

I have not played it for a while either, i've to busy with Xenosaga Ep 2

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 11:18 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

KOTOR2, Halo2, Metroid PRime etc. but I'm pretty sure I know what part of the game you're on. Hey you'll of seen Maria and Fayt each take out a Battle ship then.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 11:31 AM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

Yep, Maria is so cool, by the way is she Fayts sister or soomething, coz it gives the empression that something like that is going on.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 11:56 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Erm...you find out on Lunar Base but I can't remember anymore Have you got the vs mode yet.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:09 PM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

yeh i got vs mode i got that before i started the second disk

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 09:59 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

damm I missed it for ages. Hey did you get Mirage on your team cause she wouldn't join me.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:32 PM
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

no not yet, but aparently u can actually get her on your team

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:48 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Well I haven't yet and I can't find her cause she don't seem to be on Ellicoor any more.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:50 PM