KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...

Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...

quote:
Lucasfilm has already lined up two shows for the streaming service with Jon Favreau's The Mandalorian (recently wrapped) and Diego Luna's Cassian Andor prequel series is next up. It sounds like they're not stopping with the two shows we've already heard about.

We've now got our hands on a list of potential Star Wars shows that could be put into development. The five shows on the list our source provided us includes streaming series focusing on characters such as Princess Leia (young), Captain Phasma, The Knights of Ren, Rose Tico, and the big standout that caught our eye was one for Sith Lord Darth Bane.

To be crystal clear this is very, very early days and these are not shows about to go into production these are just ideas they're considering internally at Lucasfilm/Disney. More titles could be on their overall list but these are some that have come our way.

-Source

Aside from the thought of a f*cking Rose Tico show(lmao), some of the others could be interesting.

Discuss.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

We’ll see, not really excited about any of em save maybe Bane and perhaps the KoR if they don’t turn into jokes in EP 9.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane will probably die in the series

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 03:52 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Re: Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Aside from the thought of a f*cking Rose Tico show(lmao), some of the others could be interesting.

Discuss.

A Phasma show would be pretty crap too

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 04:00 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Phasma and Rose? They couldn’t have chosen two worse characters if they tried.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:08 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
A Phasma show would be pretty crap too
I heard Phasma had a very interesting backround though, doesn't she have a book?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:10 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Now, a Tulak Hord series would be wonderful. :3

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:11 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I heard Phasma had a very interesting backround though, doesn't she have a book?
The novel was actually decent, imo. Her comic book mini wasn't bad either.

That said, as much as I wouldn't want a series centered around Phasma, I'd still MUCH rather see that then a goddamn Roso Tico show... Talk about a fat, steamy shit of a character. thumb down

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

The novel was actually decent, imo. Her comic book mini wasn't bad either.

That said, as much as I wouldn't want a series centered around Phasma, I'd still MUCH rather see that then a goddamn Roso Tico show... Talk about a fat, steamy shit of a character. thumb down

I'm not even sure how a show with her character could really work tbh.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Darth Blane sucks. They might as well combine the Rose and Bane shows together in a lost in time sort of thing, just so the money being bled only comes from one source.

They could battle raindrops and run away from ordinary Jedi together.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 06:09 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If they do Darth bane and he gets movie treatment I have the feeling he might be awesome.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 06:19 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

I’d love to see a movie with Darth Baras and Agen Kolar together as a duo

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 09:13 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: Potential Disney/Lucasfilm projects...

Discuss.

When I first read the above, I was sure that you'd said, "Aside from the thought of a f*cking Rule of Two show(lmao)."

Well, it would have been equally fitting.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 09:30 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Bane could be alright though it's Disney so they'll most likely find some way to screw it up.

I suppose the Knights of Ren show could be interesting if they don't turn out to be a bunch of incompetent fools in Episode 9.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 11:06 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bdsmbdsm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want the Rose Tico show. And an Agen Kolar one, with every episode showing him ragdolling Bane in different locations.

Last edited by bdsmbdsm on Feb 19th, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 11:34 PM
Click here to Send bdsmbdsm a Private Message Find more posts by bdsmbdsm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

thumb up

Ragdolling Bane on Vjun

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:11 AM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sounds like a Kenobi TV series could be in the works as well...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:28 PM
Zenwolf

Ehhh....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 08:59 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Sounds like a Kenobi TV series could be in the works as well...
We know too much about him, I want someone we don’t know very much, like Hord.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 09:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Whatever they do the toxic haters will complain. Very toxic fanbase from a minority but they scream online very loudly.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 09:07 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote