KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Jump Force (Shonen Jump All-Stars)

Jump Force (Shonen Jump All-Stars)
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Jump Force (Shonen Jump All-Stars)

Bandai Namco giving us a highly detailed, particle filled anime brawler consisting of characters from series like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto and...Death Note?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 09:50 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Looks better than J-Stars. Hopefully we get some BHA characters this time around.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2018 02:30 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That looks pretty epic, ngl.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 06:53 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Looks like garbage to me.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 12:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

This crossover in a nutshell.

My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I'm going to be the next Hokage! Believe it!

I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna become the King of the Pirates!

Hi I'm Son Goku! Let's fight!

Light Yagami: Uh huh. Uh huh. That's all very fascinating.

*40 seconds later after writing in the Death Note*

Light Yagami: Why aren't you dead yet?!

Goku: Guess that wasn't my real name after all! Oh thank Kami!

Vegeta: No s**t, you-know-whats-it!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 06:29 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I don't think the Death Note ever faced name changes. It could just add both names to the list.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 08:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't think the Death Note ever faced name changes. It could just add both names to the list.

I mean official changes. Obviously aliases like "L" don't count.

After all, how does it even recognize a true name? Names are social constructs.. What, do shinigami have long form birth documents?

Should a name given at birth be more valid then a name lived with all your life, under a completely different society?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 08:42 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

The gameplay they showed looked really sterile and slow. Hopefully it will look more impressive who are actually good at the game show it off.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 08:47 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Visually very impressive, but the gameplay looks like gob shite.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 10:58 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Some movements can look a little stiff but overall, I think it looks nice so far and with it coming out next year, there's plenty of time to fix things before release.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 03:15 AM
ares834

They really need to tone down those particle effects. Jesus.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 03:47 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

It should have been a 2D fighting game like DBFZ.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:10 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If anyone here was actually looking forward to seeing how the heck Namco could possibly make Light Yagami or Ryuk fighters, bad news: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018...games-producer/

They're just story NPCs.

Shame. Would've liked to see what some creative freedom could've given Ryuk here gameplay-wise.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 18th, 2018 at 07:52 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:47 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
This crossover in a nutshell.

My name is Naruto Uzumaki! I'm going to be the next Hokage! Believe it!

I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna become the King of the Pirates!

Hi I'm Son Goku! Let's fight!

Light Yagami: Uh huh. Uh huh. That's all very fascinating.

*40 seconds later after writing in the Death Note*

Light Yagami: Why aren't you dead yet?!

Goku: Guess that wasn't my real name after all! Oh thank Kami!

Vegeta: No s**t, you-know-whats-it!

gay.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ichigo, Rukia, and Aizen confirmed.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 03:39 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

HOLD ON, where's Yugi?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 04:09 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:27 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Can't help but feel this is going to be bad.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:53 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Following my last post, guess Yugi was revealed early after all. Now am more considering of this game than I was before.

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/jump-fo...i-from-yu-gi-oh

Will keep more of an eye out now at the very least.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Some movements can look a little stiff but overall, I think it looks nice so far and with it coming out next year, there's plenty of time to fix things before release.

Looked like Boros and I actually almost lost my ****ing mind.

Too bad it's just Susanoo. sad

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 01:32 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote