KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Was The Moon Landing Real?

Were the landings a hoax
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The landings were a hoax 21 34.43%
The landings happened 38 62.30%
Not Sure 2 3.28%
Total: 61 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was The Moon Landing Real?
Started by: Remulous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Warning Was The Moon Landing Real?

Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:13 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: Was The Moon Landing Real?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MURDEROUS RYU
Do u really think America landed on the moon?If so do u think we were really the 1st country to do it?

I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:36 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I've been studying into it, but I don't know, frankly there is way more important things to research than that.

Why? Really...why say that?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:49 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Why? Really...why say that?

I just do, I can't research everyhting. I have priorities.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:58 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I just do, I can't research everyhting. I have priorities.

Stop being so cocky, and please think about your life before you waste it on matters that are non of your concern.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:00 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Stop being so cocky, and please think about your life before you waste it on matters that are non of your concern.

My life isn't any better, than anyone else's.yes, it is my concern, I'm not going to sit around and watch so many people suffer and die, all for some group.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:05 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

That was a quote from a film wasn't it, the suffer and die...I just can't think what....

And, you are sitting watching, just your taking a better look than the resy of us...thats all you do, you arn't helping...

[edit] Star Wars Episode I, thats it! [edit]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:08 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

That was a quote from a film wasn't it, the suffer and die...I just can't think what....

And, you are sitting watching, just your taking a better look than the resy of us...thats all you do, you arn't helping...

[edit] Star Wars Episode I, thats it! [edit]

That was WAAAY to vague to be a quote from a film,and I'm studying my enemy. something is better than nothing.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:13 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote:
, I'm not going to sit around and watch so many people suffer and die

Queen Amidala said the EXACT same thing!

Your not doing anything, studying your enemy? Why are they your enemy?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:16 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Queen Amidala said the EXACT same thing!

Your not doing anything, studying your enemy? Why are they your enemy?

Because she quoted it, it's a famous quote after all.
I made them my enemy.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:19 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Why? What have they done to you?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:20 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Why? What have they done to you?

Everything they do effects me, and everyone else, whether directly or indirectly.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:49 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

And what have the done which is a bad thing?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:59 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

hey ashtar, no offense but if u have better things and higher priorities u should have never replied and went about your marry way.your also fighting a battle with an enemy youll never begin 2 understand,nor can u actualy stop if u cant respect others and there seemingly TRIVIAL issues,in order 2 begin 2 fight youd have 2 make stand wit more people than just u,and no offence once again,but u wont get any support wit your arrogant ignorrant attitude.so basicly respect every one who hasnt done any harm 2 u and lighten up.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Aug 13th, 2006 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:09 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

He speaks sence and logic, a lesson which you need to understand Ashtar...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:07 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by MURDEROUS RYU
hey ashtar, no offense but if u have better things and higher priorities u should have never replied and went about your marry way.your also fighting a battle with an enemy youll never begin 2 understand,nor can u actualy stop if u cant respect others and there seemingly TRIVIAL issues,in order 2 begin 2 fight youd have 2 make stand wit more people than just u,and no offence once again,but u wont get any support wit your arrogant ignorrant attitude.so basicly respect every one who hasnt done any harm 2 u and lighten up.

You misunderstand, I studied the lunar landing, and evidence that declared it's a hoax. it's just that there exsist so many topics to study. Hence why you don't see me post in the kennedy assassination, because I priorities my research.

Right now I'm not really able to study that, there a re more topics out there.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:09 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Then don't post in this one...that is the answer...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:10 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

yes, we landed on the moon. It was a stupid show of technological might..........

all these "we didn't land on the moon" people state an absurd declaration without any facts to support their claim. Some nut said it a few decades ago......every instance he gave as reason for his dis-belief have been thoroughly debunked........yet people still latch on to this.

It's like the cattle mutilation urban myth. It was debunked over 20 years ago......by scientists actually leaving dead cattle to deteriorate in a field naturally.......yet people still bring this up......like they don't have access to the internet and google.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 05:40 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone tell me how the flag was moving in space, like if wind was hitting it ?

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 06:03 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Evil Dead
yes, we landed on the moon. It was a stupid show of technological might..........

all these "we didn't land on the moon" people state an absurd declaration without any facts to support their claim. Some nut said it a few decades ago......every instance he gave as reason for his dis-belief have been thoroughly debunked........yet people still latch on to this.

It's like the cattle mutilation urban myth. It was debunked over 20 years ago......by scientists actually leaving dead cattle to deteriorate in a field naturally.......yet people still bring this up......like they don't have access to the internet and google.

It's funny, when a majority of an incident is a hoaxed. the entire thing is debun. It's the same with crop circles, 90% are proven to be hoaxes yet the other genuine 10% is also debunked since the majority is a hoax.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:18 PM