KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dead Island 2

Dead Island 2
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Dead Island 2

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 09:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This ****en game is finally getting released

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 02:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
This ****en game is finally getting released

Holy shit, 11 years later lmao. I hope they bring back some of the OG characters in supporting roles, loved the cheesiness of the first two games.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 07:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Considering the last game under Deep Silver's watch that launched just yesterday, good luck to you Dead Island fans. You're gonna need it.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 04:11 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I personally consider Dead Island 1 one of the best zombie games in the genre tbh.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2022 05:50 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Still haven't finished the first game, Last time i played it i ended up getting up to Act 3 - The Jungle.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2022 12:47 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Dying Light is a significantly better game than Dead Island.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2022 11:54 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Holy shit, 11 years later lmao. I hope they bring back some of the OG characters in supporting roles, loved the cheesiness of the first two games.

Try 9 years later.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 01:45 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
Dying Light is a significantly better game than Dead Island.
It is, but meh, I like keeping my weapons and Dying Light doesn't let you do that.

Even after I beat the game I still felt that was a seriously fatal flaw in Dying Light, and when I played it on PC I downloaded a mod that let you repair your weapon infinitely.

I also liked the setting and characters FAR more in Dead Island, they were all hilarious stereotypes and the dialogue was as cheesy as some B-Movie from the 90s.

Plus there were a bunch of mods in Dead Island that weren't in Dying Light.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 07:22 AM
Target X

Finally. They’re both great.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2022 03:20 PM
Target X is currently offline Click here to Send Target X a Private Message Find more posts by Target X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The new release date for this game is 21 April 2023.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2023 03:21 AM
cdtm

Garbage series, just like Dying Light.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2023 04:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
Garbage series, just like Dying Light.

If you say so edgelord.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2023 04:31 AM
cdtm

Hey I played it, biggest waste of time ever. Shitty MMO like gameplay, awful enemy designs, pointless coop.

Dead Rising is a far superior zombie series, and Resident Evil is definitive.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2023 12:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
Hey I played it, biggest waste of time ever. Shitty MMO like gameplay, awful enemy designs, pointless coop.

Dead Rising is a far superior zombie series, and Resident Evil is definitive.

Yeah good. no need to keep turning it into a competition as you always do. "This game is better then that one or that one is better then this one"

its the same old routine with you.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2023 02:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So Sam B is back in this game...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2023 02:42 AM