KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you ever been in a fight?

Have you ever been in a fight?
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Have you ever been in a fight?

Have you ever been in a fight? If so how did it go? and how did it get started?

This sophmore wants to fight me tommorow (im a freshmen) I know im stronger then him but hes faster then me so I am going to try and take him to the ground.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:30 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Pre-School- some bastard was playing with my godzilla toy, so i kicked his ass

3rd grade- someone called me stupid laughing out loud

7th grade- during dodgeball, i hit this guys face sooo hard he wanted to fight...but the crowd was too big...(plus he was in a gang..so it would have been me vs him + his gang) laughing

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:37 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Kid Rock- do NOT kick him in the balls...that wont be fair laughing out loud

weak points: liver, near kidneys, (do not hit chest), face, (do not hit ears), (do not bite his ear off). also kick him back of the knees.

one good move is kick him in back of knees then punch him near the liver...

or u can do a Rabiz Kick...i cant describe that but its like just run up to the guy and straight kick him in the stomach. it's a kick ass move yes

good luck and have fun laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:42 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

How violent messed

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:46 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yes

remember theres nothing wrong in losing yes

i lost in 3rd grade, that bastard threw sand on my face sad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:47 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
(do not bite his ear off)

sound advice big grin

the fights I get into are helmet boxing matches with hockey, I once beat a guy with two punches, apparently my right hooks kinda good

I'm 5-2 in those, but I don't like do them, I get headaches sad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:48 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Been involved in a lot of fights, thats just what it was like growing up and coming from the area I do.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:49 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

finti...i thought u would have been more of a pacifist...peacemaker...

i guess i was wrong yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:52 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

o...kay...

i remember this one very well. back in mid-school there was this Big-Fat-Bully who picked on everyone on the bus. And i was one of his 'victims' everyday after school he would throw a fist and make me twitch. He would laugh, as well as his friends. I would not do anything, just sit there and hope the bus driver would look back. but that never happened. and the bully kept that up for about 3 months. just the same routine. until one day he made contact with my face. it hurt and i looked at him with mean eyes, but i did not do anything. he just said something like, " what the **** are you going to do?!" i did nothing, but the seed was planted. that if the guy touched me one more time..i was going to detonate his face.

and sure enough that day came.

the bell just rang and i was heading off to class with my younger brothers friend. we was talking about some game. than someone pushed me from behind. with me being skinny, i was sent a good 4 feet and i looked back...there he was, laughing and standing with his goons.

this time i did something. i said, " hey, Fatboy...don't you push me when i have my back turned." he heard this and stepped forward and dropped his backpack. and told me, " **** you." and we started to push one another. he than punched me and i fought back..and did I!

I out stepped him and dodged most of his chubby paw. while i landed punches to his face and the side of his head.

tore the bully apart. i really did.

the teacher who modded the outside ran and captured me from the back. like i was the one who started it all.

i was so enraged that i manage to get my right fist and arm clear. clear for one of the best punches ever. i "clocked" him right in the check. that punch made dizzy as he almost fell.

noone after that messed with me. and i gained more friends after that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:52 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

great victory^ yes

"and you win some, lose some"
-Brother Ali

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:54 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Just one, kicked the ASS of the chick that slept with my ex husband while I was still married to him. And I dont mean hair pulling crap either. I broke her nose and she had it coming. wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:54 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

WOW

that must have been a REALLY hard punch

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:55 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Heh, funny how hard you can hit when you are completely pissed off aint it? But this was about 17 years ago, I wasnt much on diplomatic discussions then. messed

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:58 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Yea, a good adrenaline rush and I go ballistic messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:05 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
great victory^ yes

"and you win some, lose some"
-Brother Ali

there is more of a complicated story leading up to that day. it wasn't just the bus, it was everytime he would see me..

plus i wore glasses, so that made him think i was a pushover.

i guess that was the problem for me. i wore glasses, but when i took them off i was like SuperMan. big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:09 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

We are supposed to do it at this fair thing tommorow lol im just gonna go insane.

hes been IMing me online and trying to shake me lol im gonna pull the whole im insane thing just get really hyper and act crazy ill throw the fists up and start swinging.

from the fight videos i have watched online and such it seems the more aggresive person wins. the person that runs at the guy taking big swingins usually wins not the person who sits back trying to get pin point shots in there. and if i get in on the kid and get him in a headlock or a hold its over .

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:13 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

id rather not talk about my history....but i will tell you this...ive heard from many people that your fighting skills increase by sometimes ten-fold when you take martial arts....think about training...especially when you want to reclaim your respect...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:26 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i cant learn much martial arts by tommorow lol

anyone have any tips on how to lay him out

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:37 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

all i can really say is that whatever you do,DONT LET HIM GET THE FIRST STRIKE!! that happened to me and the fight just went all the way downhill

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:38 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

Bob and weave...bob and weave...keep your eye on your opponet.

and land solid punches...right between the eyes usually waters them up, making them blind for a few moments.

watch out for their teeth, they will split your knuckles.

if this is a street fight, take a friend with you.
tell him to rush in if the oppents friend joins in.

also, know who you are fighting. because, when they can't win. they will pull a blade on you.

and watch for PAY BACK...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:47 AM