KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gotham Knights

Gotham Knights
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

New Arkham Batman title

(please log in to view the image)

That's looking like Court of Owls. We are long overdue for another Arkham title. Hopefully they don't overdo the Batmobile again. I'm also hoping the boss battles are improved. This is by the same crew who did Origins (which was IMO the second best Arkham game). It had the second best story and the best boss fights in the series.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:33 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Here we go again... It's basically what that rumored Arkham Insurgency game was said to be, but I'll believe it when I see it in action.

And agree. Origins was criminally underrated.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:59 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Origins was OK but forgetful.....I wonder what Rocksteady is making then.....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 11:02 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

im happy.. i enjoyed arkham knight a whole lot.. this i'm looking forward to so much

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 02:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I didn't like Arkham Knight. The Batmobile stuff was horrible, and the story was worse. I'm kind of glad the series is in Origins teams' hands now, tbh.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 02:37 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: New Arkham Batman title

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
(please log in to view the image)

That's looking like Court of Owls.

The last picture that it morphs into it isn't, It's a Dragon's head.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 12:14 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

What I liked about Arkham Origins was that it was the most comic-booky of the tetralogy. Hopefully if this ends up being an Arkham game, they keep it in the same line.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 12:46 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They hinted again today, and there's a Sony conference soon. Fingers crossed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 07:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://www.joe.ie/gaming/kevin-con...urt-owls-683873

Well if Kevin Conroy says he's not voicing Batman in this game, it at least confirms the long rumored game's existence. In which case, I assume it'll be Roger Craig Smith who VA'd him in Origins, which for a younger Batman voice, I liked.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 10:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

There are a lot of rumors this will be announced at TGA today.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 01:28 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Jason O'Mara is an okay Batman voice actor from the animated films.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 04:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Arachnid1
There are a lot of rumors this will be announced at TGA today.

This aged well, as expected.

There was that other Telltale Batman briefly shown though, but not an Arkham game.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 05:23 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This aged well, as expected.

There was that other Telltale Batman briefly shown though, but not an Arkham game.
Honestly, why are the devs even teasing the game so close to TGAs?

PWNT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 12:45 PM
Arachnid1

https://www.ign.com/articles/wb-gam...s-court-of-owls

More teasing. This game also has its own slot at DC FanDome, so we should get a trailer soon.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 01:48 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That feel when looking forward to this more than the Suicide Squad/RockSteady game.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 02:37 AM
Arachnid1

At this point, I'm more excited for all the teasing and leaks around this game to end. We've known it was Court of Owls for years, and still Montreal has drawn out their teasing to the point were this website code bullchit is just a teaser for the teaser for the trailer we'll get at DC FanDome (all after the teaser we got a year ago on their twitter).

I'm so done with all this. At least Rocksteady released a picture and announced Suicide Squad right before the trailer at FanDome.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 04:10 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If Fandome doesn't end with at least a trailer, what interest I have left is going to be seriously hampered.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 08:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
That feel when looking forward to this more than the Suicide Squad/RockSteady game.

Yeah. Me too. If this really is a Court of Owls game then I’m excited. I loved that storyline.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 05:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm excited for both! Both can be great games.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 06:12 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So this is supposed to be the new Arkham? Not what I expected, but still more interesting than the service-based Suicide Squad game. Honestly lukewarm on it though on first impression, tho can see myself maybe getting at some point, but would need to see more to know if it interests me enough.

It could be good. Long as the RPG elements aren't overbearing, it'll more or less be another Arkham, even if this is more co-op/multiplayer based than it is single player. IDK, but it feels more like a co-op oriented game to me.

But yeah, some are disappointed understandably that this isn't the next kind of Batman Arkham they were expecting (some even hating it already). Will need some time to know if it's worth getting for me, but will keep an eye on it... Oh, and showed the Court of Owls at the end of the trailer.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2020 07:02 PM