KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who is the greatest troll in KMC History

Who is the King Troll?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Fly, green puke shit poster 2 5.41%
Quan, Can anyone argue Quan can't cause havoc 7 18.92%
H1a8 king of logic 4 10.81%
Carver 9 Hulk is Hulk 1 2.70%
Surt, what can I say about this guy, awesome, all the timr in the world 0 0%
Ddm Dadudemon, gaslighter and leader of the pack 1 2.70%
Robtard or Gustavo Fring 9 24.32%
Whirly allegedly the sock king, with more deleted threads than anyone! 11 29.73%
TI, Broly, Hilldawg, Sable, Supra the troll with a thoisand names 1 2.70%
PVS a sleeping giant, his time will come again as with all greats 1 2.70%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the greatest troll in KMC History
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is the greatest troll in KMC History

Many of these people may not be trolls or consider themselves trolls, I don't think Robtard, or I are trolls, but I include us because its an accusation that is often made. These are people who have been accused of being trolls, Surtur recently called me, "the troll king." Do you agree or am I as cdtm says, simply a guy who pushes buttons to make points.

Who is the all time KMC troll king?

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 21st, 2019 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

phagtard got my vote thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I have been around for a while. As an older guy, I've seen some shit.

In a bit, I will create 10 more threads talking about how I have a good relationship with the women of the world.

But this thread is more about a recent story. Recently, I returned to Thailand after a few decades, and I talked to the women there, because I have good relationships with the women in Thailand, and after half of them tried to come onto me and I politely refused, they told me what a piece of shit Trump is. Then one of them had a mental breakdown because she craved intimacy with me so I comforted her.

She then massaged my muscles and told me I was doing a good job working out, I knew right then and there I could beat up Trump in a fight if it came down to it. It was nice being in Thailand getting a break from being in the presence of incels, the most disgusting people on the planet, if only one could stand up to me face to face so I could beat them up with my carefully honed and muscular manly body.

When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am holding off voting... At the moment.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I voted for Robtard. He's gotten me more than most with his troll-games.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

In a bit, I will create 10 more threads talking about how I have a good relationship with the women of the world.

But this thread is more about a recent story. Recently, I returned to Thailand after a few decades, and I talked to the women there, because I have good relationships with the women in Thailand, and after half of them tried to come onto me and I politely refused, they told me what a piece of shit Trump is. Then one of them had a mental breakdown because she craved intimacy with me so I comforted her.

She then massaged my muscles and told me I was doing a good job working out, I knew right then and there I could beat up Trump in a fight if it came down to it. It was nice being in Thailand getting a break from being in the presence of incels, the most disgusting people on the planet, if only one could stand up to me face to face so I could beat them up with my carefully honed and muscular manly body.

When I was in Africa, I was smitten by multiple black women, we had long conversations in bed about racism and Trump, they were on the verge of tears so I comforted them by making sweet love to multiple women at once.
thumb up you'd been saving that one. laughing

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 10:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
phagtard got my vote thumb up

so that's 2 votes so far, probably myself and phagtard voting for himself thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up you'd been saving that one. laughing

I posted it too quickly: clearly a copy-pasta from DMB.

It's legendary. I think it's better than the Navy Seal copy-pasta.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I voted for Robtard. He's gotten me more than most with his troll-games.

But I don't troll confused

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted it too quickly: clearly a copy-pasta from DMB.

It's legendary. I think it's better than the Navy Seal copy-pasta.
Thing is, it's very near the truth. Except I am more awesome in real life.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:02 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
But I don't troll confused

"great trolls don't seek after power. they have it thrust upon them"

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

eon just voted <3

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

so that's 2 votes so far, probably myself and phagtard voting for himself thumb up

I've not voted, yet

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
I've not voted, yet

suuuuuure

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:13 PM
steverules_2

I voted Quan, he’s entertaining

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:17 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

There's not actually too many on that list that I would consider to be a troll based on my definition of it.

Quan is like an annoying step-brother, can be irritating but is usually entertaining and never boring.

Surt, DDM, Rob, Putin and Broly are not really trolls, sure you go after each other and sh!t post each other a lot but you're all also willing to engage in discussions somewhat.

PVS and the others I don't really know too much about.

Fly, the answer is Fly. He lives to troll. I've seen posts of his in the TV forum that were commenting on a show which just happened to then descend into a troll post even though there was no reason for it. I respect his determination TBH.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:19 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

suuuuuure

(please log in to view the image)

For real. If you like I can vote for you right now and prove it?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

cease your projectile lactations. i'm absolutely certain you dont care about this poll any more than i. then again my playful banter seems to have struck a nerve evil face

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:23 PM
NemeBro

Robtard solidly.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 11:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^You do realize you are not quoting the sources for this? I am the author of some of this great posting.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 01:17 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote