KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Are YOU Anti-Arnie?

Are YOU Anti-Arnie?
Started by: cermiestar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cermiestar
kitten

arnold schwarzenegger cannot act.

[COLOR=deeppink]Why oh why do people like the terminator moive? they're awful. Some of the worst moive ever created in my opinion *backs away* please don hurt me.
I like action flicks as much as the next person, and no i do not like rom coms in fact i hate them but that's off the point.
arnold schwarzenegger cannot act. he sounds monotone and yes i klnow the idea of the terminator is that he is a robot, they could at least make the movies good!
one more thing, why aren't the colours working? in text i mean.[COLOR=deeppink]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 10:17 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

I than god. thereīs someone in the world who thinks my way. schwarzenegger is awful. his english is worse than mine and his face looks the same at anytime.
What about if we make an anti-arni-fanclub?;-)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 12:51 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I agree completely. His accent is awful! His acting is awful! All these muscles are awful too! What's to like? roll eyes (sarcastic)

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 03:11 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

You prbably won't get much replies to this because people love arnie. So why bother setting up this chat.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 09:31 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

I agree Seraph, let's set one up where.....which forum.....evy will you join????? erm glenn....please see above.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 09:45 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Who watches Terminator for the acting...come on, get real guys!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 03:08 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

as i said, i am a fan of action movies but they need someone with more than ONE expression playing to lead.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 07:18 PM
Sifer

He's a friggin android man! Does his exo-skeleton face use expressions...no, so why should his "human skin"? He suits the part...perfectly.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 01:15 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Yeah Sifer does has a point. Androids are not suppose to have any emotions at all. It doesnt really matter if his acting is bad.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:58 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

WHAT!?!?! youre saying that T2 is awful..thats just insane..its such a great movie..there is just so much in it...and arnold isnt a good actor, but as the Terminator he isnt bad or anything...could you even imagine anybody else being him? And T3 looks tight..the new trailer makes it look really good..I just hope it wont be dissapointing..i mean Cameron was going to do it, and Linda Hamilton was suppose to be in it..but either Cameron didnt like the script(which he should have just wrote himself) or he doesnt think he can top T2..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 04:17 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

acting smackting...who really cares?!?! It's like me reading Playboy for the articles

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:06 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

heh...good point

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:31 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anonymo
Anonymous Agent

You know, I really never noticed Arnold's acting ability. But Terminator 2 was my favorite movie for a long time until Matrix came out. smile

I also liked True Lies. He is very funny I think.

About the muscles. He was a body builder since he was a teenager and was Mr. Universe. I don't think the Terminator would be the same with a wimpy guy. He wouldn't look as cool in the leather costume.
I think his facial expressions were appropriate for the movie.

I have read several interviews with him and he says he is really acting because he doesn't really have that kind of serious personality. He says he is more like the guy he played in that Christmas movie he was in with the the toy or something. Anyways I think that he is cool and his accent doesn't bother me much. If you think about it, we all probably have an accent of some kind. We probably sound weird to him if we tried to speak his language. At least he tries and he does make good movies. Some suck, but a lot of them are classics.

About Terminator 3, I just don't know how good it might be. I wish James Cameron had directed it. You can have the best actors in the world for a movie, but if the director sucks, then, I don't know how good the film can be.

I guess we will know on July 2 or maybe even before that. wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 02:55 AM
Anonymo is currently offline Click here to Send Anonymo a Private Message Find more posts by Anonymo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!
Schwarzenegger is working with an acting(!)-teacher to get a second expression. Unbelieveble, isnīt it?
Maybe he also learn, that it means "charlieīs angels - full throttle" and not "Full troutl";-)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 10:34 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

LoL, of course I'll join!
I liked True Lies too...
And I do care about his acting... Since his paid millions of dollars to act, he should at least to it decently... roll eyes (sarcastic) It's a matter of taste, though, there's no use discussing it endlessly...

Seriously, I don't know what kind of person he is... He might be a great guy. I just don't like him as an actor stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 07:57 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

Warning Anti arnie

post here if you, like me, have a deep hate for arnold scharznegger and believe he needs to get more than one expression.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:43 PM
Metroplex

What do you mean more than one expression???

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:39 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

whoa..a little hostile against the Schwarzenegger..what did he ever do to you? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 07:32 PM
cermiestar
kitten

nothing more than one expression, senor, if people are getting paid lots of money then they should at least have TALENT.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:28 PM
Metroplex

since he has done a lot of movies, i'm sure a lot of people really think he has good talent.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:54 PM