KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Can Galactus nullify Zeno?

Can Galactus nullify Zeno?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Can Galactus nullify Zeno?

Galactus w/UN vs. Zeno

who wins

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:25 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This is solely dependent on whether or not Zen-Oh can 'squish' Galactus before Galactus can 'click' the UN(or vice versa.) Whomever acts first, wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 06:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Though tbf we don’t know too much about Zen-Oh’s durability or whether or not he can “resist” erasure.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 07:01 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Indeed. But even IF Zen-Oh is immune to his own 'squish' energies, that certainly doesn't given him blanket immunity to the UN's energies.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 08:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I think Zen O is IG level

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 10:20 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Wasn't it stated that child dweeb could snap and destroy several universes just like that? Pretty sure he'd do to UN what Magus did and that's if he doesn't decide to get tickled by it

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 04:01 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Zen-Oh's best feat is erasing 4 universes off panel. The UN's best feat occurred during the Abraxas arc, when Reed used it to erase AND recreate the entire Marvel multiverse(ie. INFINITE universes) on panel, with -literally- the click of a button.

IOW, in terms of displayed power/scope, the UN > Zen-Oh... By nigh-infinite orders of magnitude.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 15th, 2018 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 04:10 PM
TheTyrant

Yes I am aware of Abraxas arc but the UN is also >>>>>>>> IG in terms of scope and raw destructive potentiall but an IG user would toy with the UN and its user. I think it was Magus who did this and it was with an incomplete Gauntlet I believe? It’s been a while but he effortlessly stopped and redirected the nullification beam back towards the user.. Also Zenoh’s best feat shouldn’t restrict him to what he can do nor are Marvel’s multiverses actually infinite as they can be reduced in number and something even greater than them exists (the omniverse).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 04:31 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Yes I am aware of Abraxas arc but the UN is also >>>>>>>> IG in terms of scope and raw destructive potentiall but an IG user would toy with the UN and its user. I think it was Magus who did this and it was with an incomplete Gauntlet I believe? It's been a while but he effortlessly stopped and redirected the nullification beam back towards the user.
Indeed, but that's the Infinity Gauntlet. Thus far, the only ability Zen-Oh has demonstrated is destroying shit... He's no IG in terms of cosmic versatility.

Also Zenoh's best feat shouldn't restrict him to what he can do
I'm not going to baselessly assume what Zen-Oh 'might' be able to do. No-limits fallacies are no bueno.

nor are Marvel's multiverses actually infinite as they can be reduced in number and something even greater than them exists (the omniverse).
Indeed Marvel's superstructure does contain infinite universes. Indeed the UN did erase and recreated them all with the click of a button... Say it with me: "Fictional". wink

*Oh, and Marvel uses the terms 'Omniverse' and 'Multiverse' interchangeably.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 15th, 2018 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 06:27 PM
TheTyrant

Originally posted by Galan007 Indeed, but that's the Infinity Gauntlet. Thus far, the only ability Zen-Oh has demonstrated is destroying shit... He's no IG in terms of cosmic versatility.
As far as we know, he's the God of his series. There are "infinitely" weaker characters than him that can do all sorts of things from creation to time ****ery to mind ****ery to outright reality warping. Are you saying that he can't do any of those because he hasn't done so on panel? No way. For DB characters raw power > any sort of hax.

quote:
I'm not going to baselessly assume what Zen-Oh 'might' be able to do. No-limits fallacies are no bueno.
Beerus said that Zeno could wipe out all 12 universes in an instant. He hasn't done so but he can, as it was stated by someone who would know what he's talking about. This is not no limits fallacy. We know for a fact that he is capable of wiping out several universes with absolute ease and is far above just 12 universes. And each of these universes hold at least 1 character who can also destroy a universe. His power and scope are far greater than Infinity Gauntlet by reputation and feats. Infinity Gauntlet's power has just been displayed more intricately but it only makes its user God of ONE universe (and there could be greater powers than it too. For example if LT walked in and disabled it again).

quote:
Indeed Marvel's superstructure does contain infinite universes. Indeed the UN did erase and recreated them all with the click of a button... Say it with me: "Fictional". wink

*Oh, and Marvel uses the terms 'Omniverse' and 'Multiverse' interchangeably. [/B]
Pretty sure in Marvel omniverse is defined as an "infinite" number of multiverses. Or at least that's how it was last I checked. My question is, wasn't DC's multiverse also considered to be "infinite" before Anti Monitor reduced it to 52? So obviously the "infinite" is just hyperbole and really means "many." Saying fictional is a cop out answer when the definition of infinity is completely thrown out the window.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As far as we know, he's the God of his series. There are "infinitely" weaker characters than him that can do all sorts of things from creation to time ****ery to mind ****ery to outright reality warping. Are you saying that he can't do any of those because he hasn't done so on panel? No way. For DB characters raw power > any sort of hax.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Aside from the transportation button he made for Goku, Zen-Oh has *only* displayed the ability to destroy -- moreover, every other God/Angel has *only* made reference to his ability to destroy. Nothing else. I am certainly not going to assume he can do any more than what he's actually done on panel/screen.

Again, no-limits fallacies don't fly.

Beerus said that Zeno could wipe out all 12 universes in an instant. He hasn't done so but he can, as it was stated by someone who would know what he's talking about. This is not no limits fallacy. We know for a fact that he is capable of wiping out several universes with absolute ease and is far above just 12 universes. And each of these universes hold at least 1 character who can also destroy a universe. His power and scope are far greater than Infinity Gauntlet by reputation and feats. Infinity Gauntlet's power has just been displayed more intricately but it only makes its user God of ONE universe (and there could be greater powers than it too. For example if LT walked in and disabled it again).
Even if we assume he can destroy all 12 universes... It's still only 12 universes.

As mentioned, the UN not only destroyed an INFINITE amount of universes, but it recreated those universes as well... And it did so nigh-instantly, with a single click of a button. If you're going to pretend like Zen-Oh is capable of duplicating a feat of that magnitude(base on NO evidence whatsoever), then this discussion is over.

Pretty sure in Marvel omniverse is defined as an "infinite" number of multiverses. Or at least that's how it was last I checked.
Nowadays the terms 'multiverse' and 'omniverse' are used interchangeably to describe the exact same cosmology(ie. the whole of Marvel. ie. infinite universes.) Hickman and Ewing have both made it so.

My question is, wasn't DC's multiverse also considered to be "infinite" before Anti Monitor reduced it to 52? So obviously the "infinite" is just hyperbole and really means "many." Saying fictional is a cop out answer when the definition of infinity is completely thrown out the window.
Again, this is a FICTIONAL medium. If they deem that infinite universes can be destroyed/recreated by a handheld device, then so be it. Real world logic isn't always applicable in purely fictional works. thumb up

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 01:24 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Wasn't Zamasu the future multiverse/timeline at the time he got erased casually?

That's kind of neat.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Zamasu merged with the universe in that timeline. Zen-Oh erased that universe to perma-kill him.

But the impressive part of that feat isn't Zen-Oh destroying a universe... It's him perma-killing a being who had been granted immortality by the Super Dragon.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 18th, 2018 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 03:59 AM
cdtm

Galactus would tank Zeno, he's survived worse.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

So we are assuming the character who we know of as God who happens to be so far above the 12 universes that it's not even funny, can't create because he has never been seen creating. Nor can he use any hax abilities when he can literally squash characters who can blow up universes out of existence (which is a sort of reality warping). I'm sure I can dig through piles and piles of characters who haven't displayed x basic power and we'd laugh at how stupid it'd be for them to not have that power. If Zeno was an Abraxas type character then maybe you can say that he can only destroy but Zeno is esteemed as God. Unless they one-up him, he's all-powerful and if not that, he's an LT type character. Also since we like "infinite" so much, how about Jiren's power shaking and permeating through the "infinite" void when he simply just powered up?

Last edited by TheTyrant on Feb 18th, 2018 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:00 AM
carver9

Lol at the Zenos not having versatility. Zeno was playing chess using planets and Galaxies as pawns with his index finger.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
Lol at the Zenos not having versatility. Zeno was playing chess using planets and Galaxies as pawns with his index finger.

Do you listen to yourself? laughing:

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:48 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Lol, and guess what the *only* objective of that game was? DESTROYING SHIT.

And for all we know, it was Daishinkan who manifested that cosmic gameboard FOR Zen-Oh, just to keep him occupied... Much like the ToP field, the GodPad, etc. Either way, that certainly doesn't give Zen-Oh IG-level versatility by default. laughing out loud

It is abundantly clear that Zen-Oh's primary power lies in DESTRUCTION -- the Angels/Hakaishin/Kaioshin have ALL emphasized this, ad nauseam. Could he potentially be capable of more? Sure... But I'd rather not speculate until we have reason to. Baseless speculations =/= tangible evidence. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 18th, 2018 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:47 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Galan007
This is solely dependent on whether or not Zen-Oh can 'squish' Galactus before Galactus can 'click' the UN(or vice versa.) Whomever acts first, wins.

Agree.

d
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Though tbf we don’t know too much about Zen-Oh’s durability or whether or not he can “resist” erasure.

The nullifier is said to be able to nullify anything...and that is anything.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:06 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

^^^^^^ thumb up

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:57 PM