KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Liberty X: Roleplaying

Liberty X: Roleplaying
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

At the The Reynold's Estate

Rowan was asleep then had nightmares of his parents and Kara.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:02 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

The next day, Kara woke up with the sun beating down upon her.

Getting up, she remembered yesterday's events. 'Oh, gosh! Hopefully it worked. I wouldn't want them to know my secret.'

Thinking back on the words the nice men had spoken to her, she thought, 'They don't seem like him. They seem nicer, kinder. He just wanted to kill humans. Although i might not like them, i don't want to kill them. Should i tell them?'

Closing her eyes, flashes of scenes played over in her head.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Hey mutant!"
Kara turned her head at the voice.
"Hey you! What do you think you're doing you dirty mutant!"
"Dad, I-"
Her father slapped her. "What do you think you're doing? Your kind don't sit at the same table as us superior humans. Get over there!"
Kara backed away from her father and went into the kitchen to eat leftover scraps from dinner.

~~~~End Flashback~~~~

oh dad.

Last edited by fungrl515 on Aug 29th, 2003 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:07 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

He knocked on Kara's door.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:09 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Hearing a knock on her door, Kara answered it.
"Hello?" she said in a timid voice.
Seeing who it was, she backed away.
"What are you doing? Why are you here? He could see you!"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:11 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I need you help me with my past."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:13 PM
fungrl515

Kara stared at him, confused. "What?" she said, clutching her doll.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:14 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You can look into the past right?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:17 PM
Arggie
Whatever.

"Come on girlie, he needs your help. Let him in."

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:18 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Thinking about how she should answer, she paused. after a few minutes, she responded, "Well, sometimes. I mean, i know your nightmares. I know why you dream the things you do. i know everything that goes on in your mind. If you mean something along the lines of that, I can help you."

Pausing again, she said, "But, before i can help you, i need to know more about you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:19 PM
fungrl515

"well," she said, "let me think. In a few moments, i tell yuo my answer as to if i will help you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:22 PM
fungrl515

"Ok," Kara said after a few moments, "I've made my decision. I will help you for one reason."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:27 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm 16, I do grow long Anamantium nails."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:28 PM
fungrl515

"Oh? Interesting, but that's not what i was talking about. I need to control your mind. It will be painful for you, but i will be able to help."
Kara paused for a few minutes. "I know you're like me. We're outcasts. we're nobodies. no one cares about us mutants. This is why i asked you that question. Do you like the human race, or do you despise them, like he does? Why do you remain alive? What is your reason for living if you are a mutant? Why live when everyone hates you?"

Last edited by fungrl515 on Aug 29th, 2003 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:33 PM
fungrl515

"My father... he was... not a supporter of mutants. can you imagine his suprise when he found out that it was his daughter that was sending him those nightmares? When he saw his daughter change into a woman in seconds? can you imagine?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:35 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Depies the human race."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:35 PM
fungrl515

"You despise them? Well then, i guess i must help you."
Kara stopped, looking around.
"Where did your friend go?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:37 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He didn't come with."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:41 PM
fungrl515

"really? I could have sworn he talked to me. anyway, are you ready?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:47 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yes."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:48 PM
fungrl515

"Prepare yourself for a lot of emotional pain."
In a bright flash of light, Kara disappeared and took over Rowan's mind. In a matter of seconds, she reappeared and was breathing heavily. Rowan was asleep, whimpering from his nightmare.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered, before she fainted.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:52 PM