KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Liberty X: Roleplaying

Liberty X: Roleplaying
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rowan carried Kara back to the base.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:01 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

He changed her ino a Pink Uniform cover witha vest with a X on both of the collars.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:02 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Kara woke up in a mysterious room. "What? Where am I?" She remembered the event that happened before she fainted. As she got up, she felt an unfamilier touch on her skin. She looked down at herself to see new clothes on her. "What? What is this?" As she looked at the area around her, she heard someone knock on the door. "Who is that?" she whispered. She waited to see if she had imagined it. The mystery person knocked again. This time, Kara got up out of the bed she was sleeping in and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" she said timidly.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:15 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It's Rowan."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:17 PM
fungrl515

"Oh," she said, relieved. "Come on in. I didn't know who it was. Where are we? And why am i wearing different clothes?" Kara stopped for a few seconds, before saying, "and why do i feel a little older? I've only felt this when i was around other people. is that why?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:32 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're in my underground base and you're wearing a woman's Liberty-X uniform."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:35 PM
fungrl515

Kara just stared, shocked at Rowan's words. "What? How did we get here? Is anyone else here? Does this mean there are other woman here? And how on earth did you get my size?"

Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "Sorry. I kinda rambled, but...What do you do here?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:39 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I read your mind and my mom is one of the people."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:43 PM
fungrl515

Little question marks sprouted out of Kara's head. "Oro?"
Shaking her head, she said, "Your mom? Well, then, what am i here for?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:51 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"How Oro?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:52 PM
fungrl515

"Huh? I'm confused!" Kara started crying, changing back into the little girl she usually is.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:54 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Who is Yuriko?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:02 PM
fungrl515

"What are you doing? You're really confusing me! I don't know!"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:04 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"When I told you about my mom you said Yuriko." Said Rowan. "You're because your home was attacked and you fainted."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:10 PM
fungrl515

Kara squinted her eyes and glared at Rowan. "What? Who do you think you are? Who gave you the right to look in my mind?"
Kara turned away, then spoke in a quieter voice. "Besides, Yuriko is no longer part of my life."
Kara started walking away, but then turned around and walked back towards him. With each step she took, she looked older and more mature. When she finally stopped in front of him, she looked very different from the young innocent girl she usually is. "Don't you dare lie to me ever again. Just because I fainted doesn't mean that i lost my memory. My house was not attacked! I refuse to believe what you say!"
Lifting her chin, Kara continued, "Oh, and by the way. I'm sorry you had to go through all that you did. You had a terrible childhood."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:30 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It was attacked I was there." He said "Tell about my childhood."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:33 PM
fungrl515

Kara's eyes softened as she whispered "Thanks for telling me." Being close to tears, she retreated to her young self as she tried to change the topic. "Why? Do you not remember? Surely something as traumatizing as what you went through would be remembered?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:41 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I don't remember anything."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:46 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia was outside in the park sitting under a tree with a butterfly on her finger " go and be free" then the butterfly left , then she stood up and left for a walk through the park

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:47 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Help me remember."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:48 PM