KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Liberty X: Roleplaying

Liberty X: Roleplaying
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fungrl515

Kara's eyes glittered with tears. "oh, my. that's so sad. Here. I'll help remind you. You may not remember, but i have a feeling you will."
"Close your eyes, and prepare for pain, my friend. on the count of three, i will unleash your memories. Are you ready?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:49 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

all of a sudden Nalia graped her head , she saw her when she was little in a green tank screaming "ahhh... what are these ... memories"

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:50 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yes." He closed his eyes.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:50 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia kneelt down , then a flash of her being injected with some kind of substance , she could feel the pain all over her body " AHHHHH"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:52 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

"1" A cold feeling washed over Rowan and Kara.
"2" A chill went up the two's spines.
"3" In a flash of briliant white light, the two were engulfed with a sharp pain going throughout their body.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:56 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Then Nalia saw a little boy next to her , both of them getting exprimented on " No.... whats going on"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:58 PM
fungrl515

Kara opened her eyes, already knowing about his whole past. She watched Rowan as he experienced his childhood over again in his mind. 'Poor Rowan. How could anyone be so cruel?'

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:11 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He pult away while grabbing her hands."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:15 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Finally Nalia's visions stopped and she had a tear run down her cheek " what does this mean"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:16 PM
fungrl515

Kara stared at Rowan with tear-filled eyes. "Rowan? Are you ok?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:26 PM
fungrl515

Getting no answer, Kara just repeated her question. "are you ok? I knew i shouldn't have done it. i'm sorry."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:06 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"My father was killed, my mother was named Yurkio Oymaka she changed her name so the CIA wouldn't kill her." He paused. "And she gave birth to a purple haired girl then she put her up for adoption."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:47 PM
fungrl515

Kara just looked at him. "Do you know who she is?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:48 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It was...you."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:51 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia sat up and wiped her tear " sooner or later , ill find out what those visions mean " then she looked at her watch " uh oh , i'm going to be late for class"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:52 PM
fungrl515

Kara just blinked at him. "No! It..It can't be true! How do you know?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:53 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Nalia made it too class , but then she noticed someone was missing , Rowan , she didn't know him much but she has a little crush on him

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:55 PM
fungrl515

"But, I have auburn hair! You can't be telling the truth."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:57 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I heard my mom say Little Kara."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 12:00 AM
fungrl515

"It all fits together, doesn't it?"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 12:02 AM