KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8761): « First ... « 8291 8292 [8293] 8294 8295 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Sounds like every guy I was in Basic with, very intense individuals eager to get their hot little hands on a rifle and start blasting.

My weapon of choice, a hot iron and some rope! Guns are for pussys

Old Post May 25th, 2022 06:47 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by rudester
How about guns that only work by fingerprints?

Or like Judge Dredd, each gun is coded to your DNA and fingerprints, we have the technology!

Old Post May 25th, 2022 01:36 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My weapon of choice, a hot iron and some rope! Guns are for pussys

Interesting choice, I'm more of an Icepick & Knuckledusters kinda guy.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 01:37 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Interesting choice, I'm more of an Icepick & Knuckledusters kinda guy.

I'll ice pick ur eyes haha

Old Post May 25th, 2022 02:33 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Hows the new community? What's around?

Old Post May 25th, 2022 02:34 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well in walking distance there's a jazz club, a few sports bars, a couple 4star restaurants, a museum and library, some high end clothing stores, a ton of coffee shops, and that's just what I've discovered in a week. There's sooo much more this place is freaking enormous compared to my out in the sticks place!

Old Post May 25th, 2022 03:41 PM
rudester
Tommy

Well enjoy, I am sure that will keep you occupied for a while

Old Post May 26th, 2022 05:14 PM
rudester
Tommy

**** sakes my sugar levels going bazerk

Old Post May 27th, 2022 09:33 AM
rudester
Tommy

Watching some weird show about two people talking at the same time, it's so hilarious

Old Post May 27th, 2022 10:38 AM
you get thorns
village idiot

**** sakes my sugar levels going bazerk

Cut out the carbs.

Old Post May 28th, 2022 12:22 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

No way I love my pie and chips with dip

Old Post May 28th, 2022 03:42 PM
rudester
Tommy

But today I feel like shit so maybe just a little

Old Post May 28th, 2022 03:43 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well enjoy, I am sure that will keep you occupied for a while

Lovely thing about the internet, I can explore all around without leaving the house.

And if you can't go to Thailand, have it delivered to you... in the form of a lovely ladyboy. Money well spent, no more stress.

Life is sweet again.

Old Post May 28th, 2022 11:47 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No way I love my pie and chips with dip

Strange combination but OK. I'd love to try authentic Fish and Chips from a place in London. One day perhaps.

Old Post May 28th, 2022 11:49 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

But today I feel like shit so maybe just a little

Feel better

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 28th, 2022 11:50 PM
rudester
Tommy

I think I was poisoned by accident but it's a working theory. I feel better today but still at home recovering

Old Post May 29th, 2022 03:11 AM
rudester
Tommy

Lovely thing about the internet, I can explore all around without leaving the house.

And if you can't go to Thailand, have it delivered to you... in the form of a lovely ladyboy. Money well spent, no more stress.

Life is sweet again.

I am sure you are settling in but at some point you might want to explore and meet new people

Old Post May 29th, 2022 03:12 AM
rudester
Tommy

Strange combination but OK. I'd love to try authentic Fish and Chips from a place in London. One day perhaps.

I had chips the other day but I'm trying to eat healthier. My friend reminded me that you can fry bananas

Old Post May 29th, 2022 03:13 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I am sure you are settling in but at some point you might want to explore and meet new people

Not really my forte, my default setting is hermit.

Low grade agoraphobia and raging self consciousness isn't a good combination for social interaction.

Old Post May 29th, 2022 03:05 PM
rudester
Tommy

So basically you moved to a city surrounded by millions of people and you cant stand it?

Old Post May 29th, 2022 06:20 PM