KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8768): « First ... « 8742 8743 [8744] 8745 8746 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had an uncle that would take his shirt off at holidays when there would be football games on TV, he'd yell "All your teams suck, fight me!!" But he was old and no one had the heart to knock his dick in the dirt. Very sad.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 05:11 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Sounds like fun. Was he married?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 07:33 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

He was a serious alcoholic, his first through 3rd wives divorced him, the 4th one offed herself, he didn't try for a 5th.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 08:19 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Sounds sad like

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 08:27 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

He had a good death, sat in his favorite chair, drained a bottle of 10 year old Scotch whisky.

My Grandma found him the next day, not surprised.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 09:16 PM
rudester
Tommy

I guess that's the way to go, wasted

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 09:49 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I had an uncle who got cancer and it ate him to a skeleton practically.

Another uncle that had 4 heart attacks and a stroke into a vegetable state, damn body wouldn't realize it was dead, so they pulled the plug, he passed 10 day later, tough sumammma bicht.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2024 10:33 PM
rudester
Tommy

Depressing

Old Post Mar 31st, 2024 12:32 PM
rudester
Tommy

I might be headed that way. If life is kind it will kill me fast

Old Post Mar 31st, 2024 12:32 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Get one of the those euthanasia pods, quick and painless.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2024 11:28 PM
rudester
Tommy

I'll look into that or I can just walk into the ocean

Old Post Mar 31st, 2024 11:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Drowning hurts like a MFer, get 10-12 Tramadol pills you just fade away to sleep and that's the ballgame.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 01:17 AM
rudester
Tommy

Who said drowning hurts?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 01:33 AM
rudester
Tommy

Could be in the tub

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 01:33 AM
rudester
Tommy

But I'll try your way

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 01:34 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Trying to breathe when you can't sets off a panic in your body, see it wants to live more than you do, your lungs will strain and it'll feel like a fire in your chest. I drowned before but one of my good uncles happen to see me struggling in the deep end of a pool and jumped in as I went limp, yeah it hurt a ton.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 02:29 AM
rudester
Tommy

I guess no death is painless. 😭

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 02:52 AM
rudester
Tommy

I always have that reoccurring thought that I'm going to wake up in my coffin or while I'm being burned to ashes

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 02:53 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
I guess no death is painless. 😭

Unless you overdose on opioids.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 11:44 AM
rudester
Tommy

It might be immediately but it will be the worst pain in mere seconds

Old Post Apr 1st, 2024 11:59 AM