KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » t3 beckett comics

t3 beckett comics
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

im goin to the comic bookstore today to get it how much r the comics, like 5 bucks maybe

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:11 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

it doesnt take that long 2 read em. i suggest that u just read em there. they cost 2 much

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:30 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i kno w i bought one for 8 buks a few moths bak

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:34 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

next it will john connor vs kyle reese goin at it giveing it evertyhtin they got

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:16 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

u certainly dont wanna read em. i wonder y

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:33 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i dunno, i was never into the terminator comics. I think more of the superman and spider man comics, that's all they were before the movies, not after. I guess that's why

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:41 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

spiderman batman.... movies were based on the comics the comics came out far b 4 the movies but the terminator comics in the early 90s suked but i swear the becket 1s r good

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:18 PM
alic88
Barzakh

u heard it from carnage

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:22 PM
dulobast25

exactly, the comic first stuff is better than the movie first stuff

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:18 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

(please log in to view the image)

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 11:50 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

^thanx for posting that. i used2read em regularly but then i went back to pakistan so i couldnt follow them. did u read them?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:21 AM
Praylu

I own the first issue, (the one on with Arnie on the cover) and I read a few pages but not all of it since I decided I wanted it to stay in mint condition. I saw some of the pages for the 2nd issue but didn't read any of it and I lost track of the series after that.

Written by Ivan Brandon (Gene Fusion) from a story concept by Jeff Amano, Before the Rise chronicles the story of a band of desperate freedom fighters in the future, waging a futile war against SkyNet and its unstoppable army of mechanical murderers.

This prequel story will be followed by Terminator 3: Eyes of the Rise. Written by Miles Gunter (BPRD, Bastard Samurai) and adapted from the screenplay, Eyes of the Rise presents the events of the film from the perspective of the T-X, SkyNet's biggest baddest killer robot yet.

Joining Brandon and Gunter are artists Goran Parlov (Outlaw Nation) and Mike Hawthorne (Grendel: Red, White, & Black). Parlov is being inked by Salgood Sam (Muties) while Hawthorne is being inked by Rick Remender (Avengers). Colors for the series will be provided by Paul Mounts (Ultimates) and Eisner award winner Matthew Hollingsworth (Daredevil) who also serves as Beckett's color art director. The first four covers will be handled by a couple of heavyweights that should make fans sit up and take notice: Simon Bisley and Hajime Sorayama.

Bisley, of course, is well-known for his brawny depictions of everything from Wolverine and the Hulk to Batman, Lobo, the Aliens, and (appropriately enough) the Terminator and Conan. "It's great to have Simon working with us on Terminator," said Amano. "Nobody else can bring the level of intensity necessary for this iconic character. Arnold looks like he could reach out of the page and throttle you!"

Joining Bisley on cover duties is Sorayama, the world famous artist for whom the art term "Sexy Robot" was invented. "Getting a master of Sorayama's caliber was a real coup," Amano said. "This is a man who has built an astonishing career out of his unique and beautiful images of robots. I can't think of a better artist to capture the menace and deadly beauty of the new female Terminator."

http://www.slushfactory.com/content...AlVuadrjIrP.php

Another article here, http://www.slushfactory.com/content...FyEWXKWILtE.php

Last edited by Praylu on Mar 2nd, 2005 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:34 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

T3 Magazine,

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 05:41 AM
barand1

Cool

Where can i buy those Terminator comics. When i found out they were released in 2003 or whatever i looked everywhere to buy them. But it looks like i didn't look hard enough. Do you kind people know if i can still buy them and where i can buy them. Thanks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:31 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

^ i dont know i read the first couple of issues back in 2003. They showed how the t-x went back into time, but then it kind of went along with the storyline of the movie

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:38 PM
Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by barand1
Where can i buy those Terminator comics. When i found out they were released in 2003 or whatever i looked everywhere to buy them. But it looks like i didn't look hard enough. Do you kind people know if i can still buy them and where i can buy them. Thanks.

I think you will find what you are looking for if you visit your local comic book store or the closest one and then ask one of the employees or you can just look around yourself.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 02:03 AM