KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 Errors

T3 Errors
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

yep

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:24 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

very good summary. just 1 thing, the character of kate brewster might b bad but it will surely improve in t4. she will get a lot more mature. and claire danes is a great actress

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:08 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

yes the article pretty much says it all. I think Kate Brewster will develop more into a touch bich that Sarah Conner eventualy became, as John said , in t3, you remind me of my mother.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:43 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

The action - Mostow goes hard with the action and two particular set pieces (an awesome car chase that kicks the CG matrix chase out the window, and a great bathroom fight between the Terminators).

Happy Dance take that matrix!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 08:49 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

The crane scen and the bathroom scene were tops..T3 in no t1 or t2 but had great action scenes..i just hated the long boring vet scene parts. But i like to keep eveything in perspective....I agree with the reviewer except the better than t1 part and i din't like jc being a loser.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 09:02 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

my brother watched the movie the very first day and the VERY FIRST question i asked him was wheather john connor is now more mature or not. he did say i wont tell u but i could c his tone and i sorta got what he meant lol

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:21 AM
moviebuff

i disagree with the review on one part - the comedy was not that bad.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 12:30 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

it sure was..... when is campy comedy good in a epic regarding the human condition?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:11 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

the comedy wasnt bad, it was funny but there were certain parts where they didnt need it like when arnie puts on the elvis glasses, i laughed the first time but realized it wasnt that good. and another part i didnt like was the EXCUSE ME and ILL DRIVE part. may b it wasnt meant 2 b funny, it was stupid. but other than that it was cool

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:21 PM
dulobast25

i agree that i laughed at eh sunglasses, but it didn't belong in that movie. i thought the i'll drive part was a little unecessary, but so its "get out". and in t2 'drive". I didn't ake it as humor, but if it was it was along those lines of suble humor like "put your leg down" you know where poking a little fun or the terminaotr was followed by stoic, britality or seroius lines. like grabbing the buy by the head and firing into the car. I'm glad that you see that just because something is entetaining in the movie doesn't mean is should have been in there. To me, it was the talk to the hand that was the worst, then the glasses (but that was actually funny) but shouldn't have been there, then "i'm nt shitting you" that was i dunno, weak. But i di like the sliding door in the pickup truck.....where he the largest hpe for mankind and then slides it closed..that was truly funnny largley becasue it was sublte and not hilaroius. Kinda like"is there a dead cat in threre or what?........**** you, *******"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:38 PM
dulobast25

funny yet followed by stoic term behavior

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:38 PM
NoFate007

Idk about you guys but seeing that idiot at the cash register fly through a window would've made me laugh just the same as the "talk to the hand" gag, haha

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:07 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i think talk2the hand was fine

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:16 PM
dulobast25

yeah, it would have been even funnier but brought back to seroius seconds later and would have been mor approriate for the movie. Director shouldn't make a clown out of the terminator, it detracts from the sinister remiander than arine is one digit away or proramming from the evil 101 in t1, who can go from buddy to murdered in a minute.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 09:02 PM
alic88
Barzakh

o k talk2the hand was not needed but other than that i think the comedy was fine. i mean, afterall, the terminator was just doing like its programmed 2 do. a machine trying 2 come 2 terms with humans.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:18 AM
dulobast25

No i mean it should not have been in the movie for him to learn and copy....I mean if the homo was sucking a shaft a pecker a johnson, i wouldn't want arnie to try to learn form that and infiltrate a rod sucking homo. I'm not against homo's but it's not appropraite for term. Imagine arnie sucking the store owner to take the food or to get his way. Even if he learned it, i dunno. Some stuff (like the ugly smiling in t2 deleted scenes shouldn't be in there casue they don't need to imitat the stupid activitoes of humans.)

the talk to the hand was just the worse..relax! was funny. I lied was funny. I'll drive was funny. no broken bones was funny. last chance for human kind was funny. first talt to the hand ws funny, store version was dumb. so i kind agree alic.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:50 AM
carnage713

the part were arnies in the gay bar that talk to the hand part was funny but the clerk part was dumb and shud have been left out

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:21 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Maybe if he'd have said "F#ck you *******" it would have been better, haha

"HEY ARE YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT?!?"
".....F*ck you *******...."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:40 PM
carnage713

ya than wud have been funny

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:22 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

carnage and not fate i whole hartedly agree. and then the clerk puts his hand or arnie and then second later the clrak is flying thur storeglass. and arnold stops, stares, grabs the ttwinkies and leaves..the twinkie would have provided enough humor.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:07 AM