KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Quotable KOTOR*spoilers*

Quotable KOTOR*spoilers*
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Canderous: working for Davik was something like shoving a spike into your skull...sure you've gotten something new in there but in the end you've lost something as well

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

.... Julie you've used up all my good quotes!!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

sorry...it's been so long...I keep forgetting so I just go with the one's I really liked
Calo: One.....
PC: Hey I don't want any trouble...
Calo: Two
PC: I see your point...I'll be on my way
Calo: Smart

Last edited by Julie on Dec 15th, 2003 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I was just remined of this one
Bastila: typical male, is it possible to keep your mind on what we have to do?

BTW her accent is just lovely

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:11 PM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

yeah, i got that after what happened that I mention in the JA thread. And yes it is lovely. i actually didn't play up the whole romance with her though, apparently you can really start a relationship with her, but from day one I thought she had darkside tendencies and, well, after Anakin's little love thing, I didn't think it would be a good idea. I thought maybe I could keep her from turning later but no dice. ended up being an unavoidable (and throughly awesome) plot point. Which I figured it was but I thought I'd give it a try.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:58 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

play the game again...that's one of the things that made it so great...you could be male or female....the only one w/o some type of romance scene in the end is the evil male...

The lines change if you're good or evil....the reactions are so funny...

did you try the romance with Bastila?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:12 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

How did I missed this thread??? KOTOR!! I love this game!!!!! Okay this is my favorite quote:

"This is a job for a Wookie"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:33 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

"Alderaan, they're on Alderaan". I hit the floor so f#$%ing hard I couldn't stop laughing.

Who's the romance interest when you're female? I was gonna try the game that way and go dark but I haven't decided.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:27 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Figures, I play 70% of the game good guy style, defending the innocent. And when it comes down to it, I get jipped in the love life scheme just because I want to rule the galaxy? That's not very fair. I have to beat this thing agian and do all the side missions. Also, I didn't buy the other droid, HK or something. I'm regretting that now since I'm seeing his quotes.

Another couple:

Carth:No, no, you'll never have me.
::Runs away::

**Guy in desert, can't remember his name(with malfunctioning droids**

Guy:Will you help me?
PC: No, I think I'll just leave you here.
Guy:You're kidding right.
PC: No, I'm serious.
Guy:Well maybe me dancing around here will kill you too!
:: Does a little dance and blows up droids::

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:36 AM
Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

Carth runs from the player if you go bad? He sort of got on my nerves. If I hadn't been trying to be a good jedi, i'd have picked on his B$%^ @$$ the whole game.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 12:33 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Carth is sissy Republic Soldier and I never like him since the begining (He kept telling me that he didn't trust me) Now Canderous is different he is much better than Carth with the Mandelorian armor and a blaster!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:06 AM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

The "guy" is Tanis I believe...his wife has archaic ideals about how a marriage should work.
if you're female he flatters you
BTW the love interest is Carth if you are female.....go evil.....it's not that long...but the romantic end is cool

I just played again yesterday....mostly on Manaan....oh what a horriblely long level.....plodding around underwater isn't my idea of great fun...but a star map's a starmap

I never knew you could blow Tanis up...that's so funny.
oh....yes do buy HK....if you're evil you can talk the guy down and threaten him and such....oh and sell things ....lots of things...it's a great way to get the credits

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:38 AM
mephistodesigns

HK was my favorite side character next to Bastilla. I love when you find out how he learned the term "meat bag". That was hillarious.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 01:15 AM
Julie
The Student

HK: your apprentice once asked me what I thought of him. I informed him of his meatbag status. You then changed my programing so that I would continue to use the reference.
PC: So Malak was the original meatbag, I like it.
HK: Of course you do, master, you did then as well

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:13 AM
Julie
The Student

I got a chance to play KOTOR a bit ...so I will try to remember some better quotes
Saul Karath: Taris is defenseless against our assault, Lord Malak, they are offering no resistance.
Malak: resume the bombardment, commander. Wipe this pathetic planet from the face of the galaxy!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:16 AM
Darth Revan
-

I like the one where HK tells you why he calls people meatbag... I also like to make fun of Bastilla she gets so pissed when you say "See anything you like" but she wants you so bad!!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:41 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

oh and when Malak says "This is but a taste of the dark side." That's a cool line

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:42 AM
Revan102

Don't forget the famous 'lets hit on bastilla' quotes:

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed"

"My feelings.. eh.. our feelings.. no.. YOUR feelings"

"You have got to be the vainest person i have ever met!!"

"Do I make you all tingly inside too?"

"Shut up and kiss me you babbling fool" - "Oh my!"

And others:

something like:: Mission - you wouldn't kill me revan!
Revan - I won't but zaalbar will if i tell him to
Mission - Zaalbar, look, its me! Mission! Zaalbar no!! AAAAAAAAAAH!

-
BTW.. this music rocks (and this isn't a quote) anybody know if there is a soundtrack for it other than the 4 or so songs on swkotor.com?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Revan102 a Private Message Find more posts by Revan102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yeah that's what I was just talking about a couple posts back.. And you forgot one of her responses: "Our feelings--MY feelings--my THOUGHTS about you have nothing to do with what you're talking about!" (or something)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:06 PM
Revan102

Oh and lets not forget my ol buddy jolee. Something like this:
You - "These.. uh.. these are my slaves"
Jolee - "Yes, i hope master doesn't beat me!"

Sith master woman - "There's an ancient star map in one of the tombs"
Jolee - "OOOOOH.. master LIKES tombs don't you master"

And when bastilla's makin a move on you. "Sorry bastilla but that starship won't fly!" Heh.. thats kinda funny.. heh heh.. heh. ok i think i'm the only one laughing.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:00 AM
Click here to Send Revan102 a Private Message Find more posts by Revan102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote