KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S Game- The 'Truth Behind the Mausoleum of Demnos' thread- leave your thoughts!

USH'S Game- The 'Truth Behind the Mausoleum of Demnos' thread- leave your thoughts!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Sounds interesting...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I do not, of course, want to move away from the original question- please continue to submit your theories- but I will also ask, as people have been putting forwards all sorts of ideas- how much do you think Kuylen knows?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think he knows more than he lets on. He's pretty secretive anyway. For example, he left Malastare without telling us much except get supporting forces or something like that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That said, he delivered on it.

Kuylen acts like a military commander- he tells his men what they need to know but no more. But he stands by them- he did not build a team of expendable pawns, but has constructed a trained, disciplined elite team of people he wants to be able to depend on. Dissent is not tolerated and he kills both the disobedient and the failed out of hand- but he stands by those who serve him, no matter what.

But that said... how much can you ever REALLY trust a Dark Sider? There is a lot of power up for grabs here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I think Kuylen knows something that noone else knows, something very weird about the mausoleum

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:21 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well...you can't! For example, a Jedi was helping a pack of Padawans escape Vader, but the Empire was planning to blow up the ship. To save their lives, he made a deal with Vader that he would join him if he let the Padawans live. Vader shook on it, but he's a Sith! You can't trust them! Vader had the Padawans blown to pieces and told the Jedi he had no place in the Empire. He left the Jedi to rot with his conscious...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

EU, btw. wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, but point made- deceit, deception and treachery are the Dark Side way. Kuylen's firm point of view is that the internecine struggle that destroyed the Sith can be prevented with sufficient military discipline, as is the way of his people.

Well, soon you guys will be playing for keeps- and this theory will be put to its first test.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:27 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

He knows what he needs to know. But I feel something coming which he did not pedict. I feel it...........

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 08:06 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

most likely

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 09:32 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Hmm I wonder... I dont suppose Kuylen's already possesed by the weakened spirit of Demnos who is really just trying to get back his full power by returning to the mausoleum...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 09:38 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen steps into the room, his eyes glowing redly.

"Hello 'Galder', hello 'Rah', my old... friends... absolutely nothing of interest happened to me in my uneventful absence. Now, put on these black cloaks."

Celsius has grasped the basic idea that there will actually be a story for the Dark Siders, yes...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:34 PM
yerssot

er... posted in the wrong thread, ush? blink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

awh..sounds very interesting, and i'm most curious. But, yes, i also think kuylen knows more than he's telling. And not necessarily things that are not important to be said.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, I was making light of the possessed Kuylen idea, yerss.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:44 PM
yerssot

my bad, squeeze me

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:45 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A very kind offer...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:58 PM
Fire

hehe

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:33 PM
Fire

Go rex

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:57 PM