KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S Game- The 'Truth Behind the Mausoleum of Demnos' thread- leave your thoughts!

USH'S Game- The 'Truth Behind the Mausoleum of Demnos' thread- leave your thoughts!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Go as in go away or go as in "I'm the Man!"? big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

tha second one

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:23 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Had an idea evil face Ush has run out of ideas and he's going to pick the best one from here.... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 09:22 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea like in the 3.5 DMG a%die to see what your next adventure will be about

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:08 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:11 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think the Mausoleum is actually a secret Jedi base and the Jedi invented the Demnos myth to keep people away from it...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 29th, 2004 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Youre the one that writes the story Ush. So how can we possibly believe that what you said is true. Thatd ruin it stick out tongue.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:15 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Kuylen steps into the room, his eyes glowing redly.

"Hello 'Galder', hello 'Rah', my old... friends... absolutely nothing of interest happened to me in my uneventful absence. Now, put on these black cloaks."

Celsius has grasped the basic idea that there will actually be a story for the Dark Siders, yes...

Cool! big grin I grasped something.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:17 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drizzt

HEY EHY HEY NANANANANANN

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 08:02 PM
drizzt is currently offline Click here to Send drizzt a Private Message Find more posts by drizzt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
Cool! big grin I grasped something.

Carefull there Celsius your palms will go hairy and you'll go blind! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:16 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Because of what he's grasping? ...Oh well nevermind I'll leave being funny to funny people! embarrasment

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He's grasping an idea so his hands will go furry and he'll go blind, eh?

As long as he's not a Dark Jedi... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:09 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Baylin, who here is funny?

*peers around*

I see absolutely no funny people whatsoever...

*gasps*

(6th Sense impression) I see un-funny people... blink

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:04 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*Twilight Zone theme*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:14 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I for one, as you all know, don't trust Kuylen any further than I can throw him. With the Force. Which will be my next trick....

Demnos....not sure. Although I am in complete agreement with the idea of no Sith committing a selfless suicidal act. Thats ludicrious, given all the information the Jedi have regarding the Sith. The Masoleum must have such incredible power, uncontrollable perhaps, by Jedi standards and that is why the Council had the Astolabes in their possession rendered unusable. Perhaps one Jedi tapping into the Masoleum could create a chain reaction of sorts, causing a 'contamination' of the Light Side ?

I know one thing for sure. If the Masoleum is built under a bloody volcano, I'm going to be pissed.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:08 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(adds in Volcano)

I think the Mausoleum is already being used by Palpatine, which is how he got his power, and why he is so keen to stop Kuylen.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 6th, 2003 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:46 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well, now we know we can't trust THAT idea... Thanks for aiding our process of elimination... big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:01 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

So sure are you, Dak. Maybe Ush has a copy of the Episode III script and he's reading off of that. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:15 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote