KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Tool

Tool
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Oh right....blink

cos i saw a girl drumming in one of their videos so i was wandering...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 08:39 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

That video is Come Back Around, the first video single they released after John's death there were a number of female drummers in the video probably to server as 'eye candy' but behind the scene Mark was drumming in that video, i believe they were trying to convey the message that John is still with them and not easy to replace.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 08:42 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

I JUST GOT TICKETS TO APC IN ST.PAUL DEC.5 !!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:41 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

I WANNA SEE APC!!!!!! sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:08 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

wicker man i cant understand u say tool's style has been done a 1000 times before and they have no talent as i know tool are the most uniqe band of the 90's !

PLUS! you think limp bizkit and linkin park have talent!!! THEY ARE THE MOST REPEATIVE BORING TALENTLESS BAND IVE EVER HEARD

yet its just my opinion..it'll be a huge laugh to compare fred durst or chester to Maynard James Keenen!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:13 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

well uh sorry lil bithciness but here is the story
i oredered these whe ni first heard about the show
they said i will have the ticketes in a week (i ordered them mid-october)
then i complained many times... so they redid my tickets to FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:36 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

*cries uncontrolably* ARGH!!!!!!

And yeah...no one can compare to Maynard...im afraid...no one!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:40 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

exactly... NO ONE......... well there is 2 already who agree that no one can compare..... lol....... *stares and drools at tickets*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:41 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Stop that!!! lol

sad I thik im off to see Manson on tusday...but now that i know you are going to see APC im not as excited anymore sad

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:42 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

oh... trade.... LOL YEAH RIGHT!!
ok ill stop now... holy shit my heart is still beating outta my chest... since i checked the mail 2 hours ago.............................................. ohhhhhhhh front rowwwwwwwwwwwww

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:44 PM
in flames
murder brought aveng

lucky!!

but i rather see manson his shows have more hype and im sure he will act werid to shock !!! too bad i live far away!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:42 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i havent listened to manson much so i dont think i would spend 50+ to go see one of his shows.... but they do get a lot of attention and sound fun so wut the hell why not... if only he was here one day... if only if only

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:45 PM
lil bitchiness
-

I cant wait!!! I cant wait for Tool to come to England...COOOME OOOOON PEOPLE!!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:46 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

dont they play a lot of there shows in england anyways... it seems they never come to america often

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:48 PM
lil bitchiness
-

They were here receantly supposrting Deftones in London....but it was too far for me to travel...now that i live near london, i cant wait!! eek!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:00 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol...... lucky....... dammit i would do anything to see tool....... but at least i get to see maynard live on the 5th...... front row......

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:04 AM
lil bitchiness
-

DAMN IT!!!!!!!! lol

HAVE A GREAT TIME....FOR ALL OF US WHO CANT GO sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:08 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol... ok... its like a show presented by a local radio station and it is dubbed "perect christmas"
row-1 seat-4
row-1 seat-3
50.00 $
93X welcomes A PERFECT CIRCLE no cameras/search required XCEL ENERGY CENTER river centre - st. paul
FRI. DEC 5, 2003 8:00PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:11 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

oh and backstage passes... lol autograph time!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:12 AM
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by in flames
wicker man i cant understand u say tool's style has been done a 1000 times before and they have no talent as i know tool are the most uniqe band of the 90's !

PLUS! you think limp bizkit and linkin park have talent!!! THEY ARE THE MOST REPEATIVE BORING TALENTLESS BAND IVE EVER HEARD

yet its just my opinion..it'll be a huge laugh to compare fred durst or chester to Maynard James Keenen!!!

I am sorry but Maynard is not the most gifted of singers definelty not when compared to Chris Corneill, Anthony Kieldis, Matt Bellamy and Serj Tankin.
As for Tools music really what is the hype, it is totally boring, and so if i like Park or Bizkit each to their own. Like Slipknot, The Deftones and millions of bands Tool are just another band cashing in on teen angst, i mean just look at their name and their song titles and lyrics totally aimed to grab attention.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:27 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote