KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Future of the X-man RPG

The Future of the X-man RPG
Started by: silversaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (90): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius was wearing a Green T with A Green and Yellow Vest with Green Jeans. He went downstairs. "Hey Rogue."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:23 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Rogue turned as she heard her name called. "Hey," she said as she saw Demitrius. Turning around, she addressed the others. "My best friend from a few years ago was wondering if she could come and stay here. She's one of us, and her parents just found out."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:30 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Who is it?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:33 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

"Name's kit. She'll be here soon."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:35 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Kit."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:36 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

Jean shushed the other two.
On the television, it was saying something about a mutant with the power to turn into different animals. The scene was in Battery Park. A tiger was attacking some man and then it changed to an elephant hitting someone with her trunk, a bull sending someone flying and an eagle ripping someone's eyes out.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:42 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Rogue starred at the television. "Oh no! Kit was gonna meet me there! I have to go!"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:27 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

"We'll go soon," said Jean. "Logan, Storm, Scott. I need you u=guys to. Can someone fing Nightcrawler?"

~g2g~

Sorta

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:31 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Rogue started crying as she saw more clips fly across the television screen. 'Kit, are you alright?'

~bye. leaving it here today.~

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:20 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Gambit woke up by his alarm clock. He bang the top it. It turned pink then yellow. Then it blew up. " Whoops!" He ran downstairs. He saw Rogue all worried. "Whats wrong, che're!"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:29 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Rogue turned around as she heard Gambit. "My best friend...from a few years ago...at the zoo." Suddenly she broke down crying. "What if she's hurt? She's te only one that really understood me."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:11 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

~I dont know how to speak or type Gambit language. Only like che're~
" Oh my god... do you want to go help her?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:32 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

~tis ok. we're going by the movie, so it'sokay. do whatever you want.~

Looking up at him from her crouched, feeble position, Rogue nodded. "I hope we make it there in time."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:37 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

" Come on che're, fly us over there."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 10:17 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

"Okay okay we're going," called Jean. Not waiting, she grabbed Logan and Cyclops and headed for the jet. Storm followed. Boarding the ship, Storm and Jean took control. Gambit and Rouge came in after them. Some other people came. After a short while, the ship landed in Battrery Park. (It's not a zoo) Tree limbs were scatteredhree and there. A cute little mut was waking its tail at them. But when Jean picked it up in her mind, it started slashing and barking. Window shutters closed and doorman locked doors.

Sky looked at Jean, her black and white vision making everything gray. She barked and snarled. They didn't know who she was. They didn't know she was a zoo all herself. She froze in mid-air. Jean dropped her slowly. Her hair bristled and a wave of fur starting at her head swept thoogh her body. Every hair the wave hit, turned orange. Her legs lengthened and her paws expanded. She studs of claws retracted and reappeared bigger and more leathal. She tail quivered and grew long and swishy. Her canines grew and her ears changed. She heard her bones creaking and she felt her spine become more flexible. Black stripes formed on her orange fur. It was as though an invisble hand was painting them on. Suddenley the world burstinto color and light. It was way too bright. She snared and leapt in the air. Jean held her in the air.
"We don't want to hurt you," she said calmly, "we're here to help you."
Sky snarled and then considered. And for the first time, Rouge and Storm and Gambit and Logan and Scott and whoever else present, heeard a tiger talk.
"Fine," she said, "Put me down and I'll do what ever you want. Just leave my family alone. They don't want me, but I still don't want them hurt."

Sorta

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:09 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

" Rouge, let's find your friend"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:12 PM
fungrl515

"okay. She looks like me in weird, twin way. She loves seals, if that helps. Maybe we should look there first. She always loved sea creatures."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:14 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"okay." Gambit and Rouge were heading for the aquarium.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:19 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What the hell?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:24 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky morphed Chiuhua (spelling?) and let Jean hold her in her arms as they walked to the mueseum.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:29 PM