KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Future of the X-man RPG

The Future of the X-man RPG
Started by: silversaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (90): « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

pyro stops walking

spark looks up "ah...john?.."

pyro starts to laugh insain.." i see you.." pyro turns around and thrusts his arm out and Deity hitting him into a near by car "hmhmhm..hehahah hhahah AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....GET THE POINT!!!???"

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:49 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Deity gets up, "thats it, now im mad" Deity says as he takes off his gloves, and jacket, he walks closer towards Pyro

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:51 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster

spark runs up to Deity " NO!!!!!" he jumps on deity "let him go, its all he h........" spark drops to the floor as he had touched Deity's skin

pyro turns around and his eyes become clear " ah...spark?..what...what did you do to him?..." pyro grips his lighter hard " you hurt spark.." his eyes become filled with rage again

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:54 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Deity staggers abit, his eyes start to spark, then his whole body, "i didn't...." Deity says, then he shoots lightning blasts at the road, and some cars

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:57 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~crap i forgot my power wasnt water..>.<....its was that 24 hours thingie..erm~
Karen looks at Deity then to Pyro then thinking of what she should do.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:59 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster

pyro grits his teeth and runs towards Deity sparking his lighter "ILL TEACH YOU TO HURT ONE OF MY FRIENDS!!!!" he tackels him to the ground and grabs his shirt making the flame lick the side of his face "ye like the heat mate? EH!!!?? "

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:59 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Karen runs over to Spark to see if he was alright.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:01 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Deity lets out a yell, and burst of lightning throws Pyro into a building, "stay away" Deity says, he runs off, into the city, still blasting things

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:02 AM
kofmaster

"ow.." pyro gets up slowly holding his head, picking his lighter off the floor he walks over to spark on the ground, he sees karen "leave...now"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:03 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~i checked my profile and my name is Layla..this is wut happens when im in to many rps..>.<~
"Why should i leave?" Layla asked in confusion.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:05 AM
kofmaster

pyro bends down and lifts sparks head gently to see is hes alright, he picks him up and walks away with his back turned to Layla "because i said so..."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:06 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Deity stops blasting things, but he is still sparking, people around him are screaming and yelling at him, he tries to run, but they block him off, one person yells, "you have to buy me a new car, freak!!" another yells, "freaks arn't welcome here!"
"leave me alone!" Deity yelles back to them, but they keep coming closer and yelling more

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:07 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Layla looked at him and turned away heading for the city after Deity.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:09 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

The people come closer and closer, Deity gets angrier, "i said leave me alone!!" he yells as he pushes through the groud, shocking some and draining others

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:11 AM
kofmaster

pyro rests spark on the street leaning him on a brick wall in the ally way, "you'll be alright soon, good bye....your the only family i have...but my family is dead to me" pyro walks away and leaves spark alone. spark slowly comes to and holds his head " what happend?..>.< "

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:12 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~hey what is Layla's powers, no reason just askin roll eyes (sarcastic) ~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:14 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~if she touches anything she can see wut happened in the past 24 hours...to that thing ro person.~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:15 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~ugh what a passive power~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:16 AM
kofmaster

~ better then just coping rogue dude messed ~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:18 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~i got that power form my bro messed~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:19 AM