KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Future of the X-man RPG

The Future of the X-man RPG
Started by: silversaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (90): « First ... « 88 89 [90]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

is storm under your control if so i wish to storm

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:31 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~if u say "I control Storm" then Storm is yours~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:27 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

~do you have to control an x-men??~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:03 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~i dotn know~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:11 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

~and if this is the future of the x-men wouldnt all the orginal members of the x-men be dead???~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:16 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~no its telling a story of the future of the x-men, u proberly wouldn't understand~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:50 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

~oh ok. so all the x-men members are still alive ok. got you. thanks for explaining it to me.~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:56 PM
fungrl515

~wow. ok. after spending countless nights doing chemistry homework and english essays, i come back here to see that I've been replaced. There's no point to my original characetr now, as she's been replaced. And, I'm sure Rogue is unimportant, as you guys have done so well with out her. So, I think this is it. If you really need me, tell me. Otherwise, I'm leaving km.com.~

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 09:14 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~no we need rogue that is why my character is there~

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 05:36 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

~How will I delete my original character (totally unfair) because two mutants can't have the same powers. Since she's Rogue's best friend. Also, Rogue is not in her room. She's been in Kit's room. Next, since I haven't been here, i need an update if you want me to continue. I just need to know what's happened.~

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 09:00 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~I control Storm~

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:00 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

nerver mind

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:52 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~whats ur original mutants power?~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 08:55 AM
fungrl515

~She controlled water and was able to comunicate with animals that lived in water. So, that's why we have a problem. But, i think i'll just give up Rogue. I QUIT. My original character is dead (for some unknown reason) and Rogue can be taken by anyone. Have fun playing. i'm gone.~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:13 PM
Tombstone
hit man

can i be in that

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:34 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

This is a dead thread that means that people stopped RPing on it. Look at the dates.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:45 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote