KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SuperShadow

SuperShadow
Started by: DarkJediStoops

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

and how the hell is he gonna do anything involving the legal system? what's he gonna say, "oh, you took my imaginary Episode 3 plans"? Please. He's nothing.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:15 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Actually, mephisto i'm a college student from colorado but thanks for attacking me for no goddamn reason. What mr. Suttle has done is send out requests for illegal files to internet predators under the names of many of the administrators of TFN and has listed them as child predators on many sites. TFN did complain to authorities but they did nothing.
you have your opinion and you are entitled to it but from what I have seen and heard, I don't think Shadow is "harmless".

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Ya know, for not liking this guy so much we do seem to get his name out there quite a bit. Seems like free publicity to me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah well, we DO have to give him some visitors, otherwise he'll have to make up even more "mails from visitors"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:52 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

SuperShadow is not Uncle Jay!!

I just wanna clear up something..... Mickey Suttle or SuperShadow is NOT Uncle Jay.

I know Uncle Jay, and his movie-site BurningMax and HE IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT SUPERSHADOW!!!

Uncle Jay was a member of SS.com, but he no longer has any connections with that Fraudulent B*STARD Mickey Suttle.

If Mickey Suttle want's a piece of me?.... then bring it on. He knows where my site about him is!

Last edited by DarkJediStoops on Nov 1st, 2003 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:57 PM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wow, people can get intellect? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:58 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

And by the way... Suttle is being reported to the Internet Authorities for fraud by the ex-members of his site. Suttle is gonna be shut down.

Last edited by DarkJediStoops on Nov 2nd, 2003 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:08 AM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

by who? wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:09 AM
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

I don't know what I am on about do I? - then why not visit whats left of his Premium Area?

supershadow.com/sw/ss

Last edited by DarkJediStoops on Nov 2nd, 2003 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:22 AM
yerssot

isn't that paying?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:24 AM
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

It's not paying if you visit that link... Lucasfilm has already shut him down for offering "Premium Access" for a payment.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:29 AM
yerssot

ah, as you see, I'm not knowledgable about his sitewink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on, they are going to shut down Supershadow?

I hate to say it but I will kinda miss it if that happens.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

Who cares..... he is garbage! big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:59 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

good riddance, the only loss is that now we'll have to spend an extra five minutes searching for spoilers instead of going to one place to find them. not to mention digging through lies, christian crap, and his apparant bubblegum fetish. Since this is a star wars "community", someone should start a site with the cooperation of most other large star wars sites to compile all the different spoilers, sift through whats genuine and what's not, and give a general overview of the big picture. I'd do it but I have no technological skills whatsoever.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FanofSW
Nice Guy!

There is action against this criminal? I was one of the poor sods conned out of $ by that bast*rd - who do I get in contact with ? Is there a contact email for Lucasfilm?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:55 AM
Click here to Send FanofSW a Private Message Find more posts by FanofSW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I doubt you could add any more venom about it than they have already recevied, Fan!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:37 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Now all I want to know how much he has said is actually BS, let's start with names, Jard Dooku, Dantius Palpatine, Karmier Sarin (darth maul). are any of these true?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:35 AM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

nope. here's the best way to figure it out-if you've never heard one of his names, plot points, ideas, whatever, anywhere but his site, its 99.9% certain that its BS.

And I was just kidding before Jello, about you being one of the 12. I didn't really think you were.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:42 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

well, i do know where he got some of the names. around 98, there were a lot of lists going around that had villians names on them, names like seer, rage, xio jade, monstro, everyone thought they were bs until names like bane, sidious, tyranus, maul, malak made it into official cannon. so the darth names are official, he just uses them incorrectly

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:39 AM