KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » General Fiction Discussion

General Fiction Discussion
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (139): « First ... « 137 138 [139]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I'm new to this neck of the woods but I have a couple of (what I think to be) great ideas. I'm currently working on one so I'll share the idea and if you guys like the sound of it, I'll start posting it.

My idea is creating a fanfic series of the Transformers. However, my version is completely different, a whole new universe for them. The Cybertronians are nearly the same in appearance as humans. The difference is that when Primus made them, he gave them a small organ attached to the base of their brains and very dense muscle and bone structures. The organ is inactive until they've fully developed from children to adults. Then the organ, known as a T-Cog for it's cog-like shape, activates and their flesh and muscle harden to the point where their outside appearance is metallic. Their bones thicken and form into plates that make this "armor mode" unique to each Cybertronian.

The T-Cog has four biological blueprints built into its subconscious storage which are used for at-will transformations: Armor mode (Cybertronian), Default mode (Human), Vehicle mode (Transportation), and Weapon mode (ties in to all mentioned modes. Features melee and ranged.)

Energon is what powers the weaponry, the vehicle, and even the Cybertronain itself. The eat, drink, and bleed the stuff. It's even found underground and is often used as currency in its solidified state. It's blue and, when liquid, resembles Mtn. Dew Voltage. No Cybertronian has ever engaged in Vampirism...or at least, none on record.

If you would like to know plot details, character specifics, or just have questions, feel free to ask.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2014 07:27 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
I'm new to this neck of the woods but I have a couple of (what I think to be) great ideas. I'm currently working on one so I'll share the idea and if you guys like the sound of it, I'll start posting it.

My idea is creating a fanfic series of the Transformers. However, my version is completely different, a whole new universe for them. The Cybertronians are nearly the same in appearance as humans. The difference is that when Primus made them, he gave them a small organ attached to the base of their brains and very dense muscle and bone structures. The organ is inactive until they've fully developed from children to adults. Then the organ, known as a T-Cog for it's cog-like shape, activates and their flesh and muscle harden to the point where their outside appearance is metallic. Their bones thicken and form into plates that make this "armor mode" unique to each Cybertronian.

The T-Cog has four biological blueprints built into its subconscious storage which are used for at-will transformations: Armor mode (Cybertronian), Default mode (Human), Vehicle mode (Transportation), and Weapon mode (ties in to all mentioned modes. Features melee and ranged.)

Energon is what powers the weaponry, the vehicle, and even the Cybertronain itself. The eat, drink, and bleed the stuff. It's even found underground and is often used as currency in its solidified state. It's blue and, when liquid, resembles Mtn. Dew Voltage. No Cybertronian has ever engaged in Vampirism...or at least, none on record.

If you would like to know plot details, character specifics, or just have questions, feel free to ask.

What's the plot?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 05:05 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Soon i will add Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Rising(Dante and Raiden) Fiction big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 04:39 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jsmith65

asdd

vdxvsd

Old Post Feb 15th, 2022 06:48 AM
jsmith65 is currently offline Click here to Send jsmith65 a Private Message Find more posts by jsmith65 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KkopeAWOL
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jsmith65
vdxvsd
stahp

Emulatin'

I've been on this world for 28 years now, and although I hear I have predecessor (so I'm a clone?) that does not make me a clown. If those predecessors are just the result of a level 1 multiverse (Tegmark)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2022 08:34 PM
KkopeAWOL is currently offline Click here to Send KkopeAWOL a Private Message Find more posts by KkopeAWOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote