KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » General Fiction Discussion

General Fiction Discussion
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (139): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Alright, the prologue to my war story is up!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t22145.html

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I'm a decent writer, and they're all on different topics. Two are character histories, one is Starcraft, one is Star Wars, the other is a Final Fantasy for my gf.. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:12 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cool! Where's the Star Wars one?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

That's the story I'm writing in the forum. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:24 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Which on? It should be in here...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:27 AM
Gotwa
Ring Master

'Bridge of an ISD (Star Wars) (Gotwa)'

Here..

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:28 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

For my story, I plan to upload a map of the region it takes place in. It'll be similar to LotR, but the places all have some significance. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but some places listed on his maps are never mentioned. Nice job to detail though.) If I'm lucky, maybe by tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:59 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, there are some things that change throughout his stories...

I did that for BB's Tomahawk story, though he never finished it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:38 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

here's a teaser synopsis for my upcoming potc story:

Synopsis: Will Turner is not who he says he is. He has lived another life that is eating away at him to be revealed to someone. Captain Jack Sparrow seems to be the only person that he can truly trust to tell and keep the truth to.

i think i'll title this "a well kept secret". it takes place after the movie and i've tweaked a couple of things from the movie in my references to it in the story.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

ORLANDO: I'm not really Will Turner, I'm...Gimli!

*takes off a mask* stick out tongue

Sounds interesting...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:43 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm tweaking the potc plot a bit and gonna add an lotr twist to it. where will wasn't found and raised in that town in the movie and what happened after the movie.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 07:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm...interesting...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what was the name of that place anyway?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I...don't...know. I'll watch the movie just so I can tell you... stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

uh...thanks? laughing

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

need i say or spoil more about my potc fic?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It's up to you...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:29 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Will Turner is really Legolas.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:42 AM