KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Best Movie Soundtrack

Best Movie Soundtrack
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Titanic soundtrek has celine deon as their main musician. Case closed, she sucks

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 12:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Celine Dion has one song on that soundtrack, I hardly call that being their main musician.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:02 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

It's the main song in the movie, and it embodies everything crappy within said movie.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yes well, some people would tend to disagree with you there. For example: me.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:25 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Some people are wrong. It wasn't to bad untill i heard it 9000 times a day in commercials, on the radio, and on stupid pretentious award shows. By the 1,000,000th listen, i realized just how generic and simple the song was, and thus fitting with the crappy movie perfectly.

Last edited by BackFire on Oct 14th, 2003 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:32 AM
Killer
Glampire

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!
The Crow
Resident Evil

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:44 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Again, Queen of the Damned is not a movie. It is an MTV propoganda filled music video.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:46 AM
Killer
Glampire

again
"blah blah blah blah blah"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:47 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thing_1
Freak

Nobody said anything about the movie just the soundtrack which is actually good.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:48 AM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, just as i thought, no defense for Queen of the Damned. Never heard anyone able to defend that movie, because it sucks so much ass

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:48 AM
Thing_1
Freak

It's actually ok if u have read the book but the movie should be called The Vampire Lestat cuz that's what it's based on.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:52 AM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

I happen to LOVE QOTD but i am not going to wast my time telling you how much it doesn't suck, there is no point.
you are not going to change your mind... you have seen the movie, made your point of NOT LIKING IT AT ALL and i respect that...

so... anything esle?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 01:56 AM
BackFire

It was so bad. The worst movie I have ever seen. The only people who liked it are people who have jumped on the stupid vampire bandwagon and didn't notice how awful, pretentious, and just plain stupid it was. just a big long wannabe gothic music video. I couldn't even sleep through it cuz I was trying so hard. I'd love to hear you tell me why it didn't suck though, I'm really interested, since I've never heard an actual defense for that piece of crap, other then "it had vampires, i like vampires", which actually isn't a defense, just proving my point that the only people who like it are the vampire possy who like anything involving vampires, no matter how mindless or stupid it may be. (case and point, Underworld).

So please, tell me why it didn't suck.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:00 AM
Thing_1
Freak

Vampires actually aren't that interesting but the books were very good and that's why i liked qotd.I actually understood what was going on.U have to read the books and maybe u have but still it's not as bad as u make it sound.If that's ur opinion though,then that's great cuz I probably don't like some of the movies u enjoy watching.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:06 AM
BackFire

I am not the only person who thinks queen of the damned is unbearable in it's crapulance.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:24 AM
Killer
Glampire

I don't know you
I am not intrested in arguing with you over somethin so lame
and i am not going to start on "why i love it"

call me a wus or a .. whatever you want... but i don't obsess over such little things in life

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 04:26 AM
BackFire

so no defense for it in other words. As expected.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 04:28 AM
Killer
Glampire

if it makes you happy
if you feel you have made a point
THEN SURE!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 04:30 AM
BackFire

Well, I have made a point, I don't "feel" I've made a point. I have pointed out that no one who likes queen of the damned can logically defend it's crappiness.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 04:36 AM
Killer
Glampire

back to the subject!

Zoolander... it had Orgy- faces in it! big grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 05:07 AM