KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

u know i dosnt work in a quick reply u have to go to the icon that say add reply and do it from there

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 10:47 PM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Let's see.(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 24th, 2003 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:41 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Happy Dance I give up, but I still like the banana. Go, go, go, go, go!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:42 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

lmfao dance the a$$ off banana

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:46 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

hey phoenix can u get back to me a.s.a.p. to tell me what u think of the question i sent u please

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 01:25 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEAH I need to find out too about switching to teacher

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 01:47 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

yep just do it but send phoenix or me a message saying im am changing but as it may be we r short in numbers so u might get 2 roles i have got 2 except they r both teachers roles.

but no changing in the middle of the game so everyone if u r unhappy with ur character best change cause u will probaly not be able to do so during the game thank you

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:29 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok not that i will but

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 01:53 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

SO THEN am I playing the Transfiguration teacher AND headmaster? those are two high roles...but the headmaster wont be played THAT much. we usually only saw Dumbledore PERIODICALLY.... big grin I will have to come up with a different character for the teacher then..I will think of her or him tonight.....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:38 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

cool thats sounds like a bit of alright i think i need a student i might need to think of 1 up a prefect for my house how many teachers do we have including me im a dada teacher and mykyra frost is transfiguration
all teachers post ur role playing name and what class u teach just so we know who we have and who we will need.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 10:42 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

MyKyra Frost is gonna be the headmaster............so I will have to GET A NEW NAME FOR THE TRANSFIGURATION TEACHER....I will try to think of one this weekend......if I have some time. big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 02:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Silver- I corrected that smilie image for you!

Phoe is a tad busy right now, folks, she'll be around soon I am sure. Try to keep her threads on course!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 02:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Its_magic, thse questions are fine, just try to use the subtle ones. I'll PM you and tell you what i mean.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 03:22 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

so whe is the sorting now?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:58 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Answer the following questions...

1) What is your favourite animal?

2) What would be your fave lesson at Hogwarts?

Choose from... charms, transfiguration, herbology and potions.

3) What do you worry most about?

Choose from... my own performance, me, people's opinion of me, other people.

4) Which spell would you want to cast on yourself?

Choose from... invisibility, ability to fly, super strength, transfigure yourself

5) If you found a bag of Galleons, what would you do?

Choose from... return it, donate it, save it, spend it.

Answer truthfully now, and don't try to second guess it, cos you'd be surprised!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:19 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

let the sorting begin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:23 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

ok , i know the answers to mine but do i put them in here or do i send them to phoenix

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:00 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

whichever you prefer, although both would be good, cos then if I don't get a chance to say what house you're in, its_magic will, as we made up the quezzies together

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:18 PM
Tela

1)Wolf
2)Potions
3)Not beating Potter in earning points for house
4)Transfigure yourself
5)Save it

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:34 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

in question 3 of ur answers u have to choose from

my preformance
me
peoples opinion of me
other people

its best to choose ur answers from what we provided so we dont stuff up ur sorting

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:20 PM