KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Q&A / FAQ

Q&A / FAQ
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Didn't Apocalypse try to make wolverine into a horsemen?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
Isn't Apocalypse inmortal???
and one other thing.... is Archangel now Angel??? again??

Apocalypse has a long life span but he's not immortal, to live longer he uses other peoples bodies.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:45 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Archangel is white and has regular wings but kept the name Archangel.

made by verauko

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:48 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Apocalypse never left Scott, he's just really weak and barely has an infulence. In recent comics you see Scott much more dark (Getting Drunk with Wolvie, etc.)

made by verauko

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:50 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

apocalypse make wolverine one of his horsemen, Death

Ashes

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:19 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by MaverickIce
Apocalypse never left Scott, he's just really weak and barely has an infulence. In recent comics you see Scott much more dark (Getting Drunk with Wolvie, etc.)

WHAT!!! then that means he's not dead. Wait a minute is this just your own conclusion or is it stated as a fact. Just because Scott is darker doesn't mean apocalypse is still alive.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:15 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

cyclops getting drunk and being darker has nothing to do with the apocalypse thing, well that is if your talking about recent issues of nex x-men, when wolverine find hin drunk in the hellfire club,or maybe i´m wrong confused

Ashes

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:41 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by MaverickIce
Archangel is white and has regular wings but kept the name Archangel.

Thanx Maverick!!!!! big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:21 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Stated as a fact, though it is still debated whether Jean killed him by so called "ripping him out of cyke" Wizard (which is crap, IMO) says he's dead but I seen better theries on superherohype.com, and I think he's still alive.

Take for example the arc before the current one, where Cyke gets a stripper and gets Drunk with wolvie. As we all know, that ain't Slim's kinda deal... Some characters in the comics sometimes suspect if Jean did it all, but hey, its still debateable...

Overall, no one REALLY knows. wink

made by verauko

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:57 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Thanks Ice.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:26 PM
nightcrawler90
Wild Blue Yonder Boy

Who's that in X2?

I know that this will make me sound like a complete idiot, but what is the name of the mutant in X2 that changes the tv channels when he blinks and the name of the mutant that plays with the sabretooth's teeth in the museum at the beginning of the film?

Did any of that make any sense?

Thanks in advance! big grin

The one and only six fingered, blue fured teleporter!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:49 AM
nightcrawler90 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawler90 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawler90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reverence

i'm not sure either but his name could possibly be Jones

OMG Yoda is Blue!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:07 PM
reverence is currently offline Click here to Send reverence a Private Message Find more posts by reverence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

You can ask in the X-kids thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t22472.html)

I'm sure there was a seperate thread for the blinking guy... I'll go search for it pronto. big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:29 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

his name is blinky, the suicidal maniac, suicidal because his powers are shit yes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:56 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

good idea kohl.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:30 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

another question. i don't read weapon x, only see the previews online. anyone care to fill me in on the latest about aurora, wild child and co.?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 03:00 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The assembled heroes' allies, the team X-Factor, sought out the cause of the strange disturbances and were easily defeated by Proteus/Piecemeal. They were sent to a place where the other heroes and residents of Muir Island were being kept. Jean Grey (now, Phoenix), at the time unable to use telepathy, used telepathy of the mutant Legion to communicate with Proteus/Piecemeal. The merged being decided that it would never be happy in the world in its current state, and the world would never be happy in the one that they sought to create. So they committed suicide by dispersing their energy form once more

didn't colossus kill proteus?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

Warning I need information (cue mobster music)

does any one know anything about talos? all that I know is that he's really the proffeser. does n e one know anything else? smokin'

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:19 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

you're opening a thread for every single thing you need help on? eek!

I have no idea about Talos, unfortunately no

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:50 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i thought talos was a villain in the hulk comics. hmm.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:26 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote