KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Q&A / FAQ

Q&A / FAQ
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 50 51 [52]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

ooh ooh, pick me pick me!!11

In what story arc has Apocalypse been BEST written? In accordance with the awsome powers and tech he has, which book does his character the most justice?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 09:19 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apocalyptic

has any one gopt any info on X-Men New Beginnings, what is this about cheers

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 07:01 PM
apocalyptic is currently offline Click here to Send apocalyptic a Private Message Find more posts by apocalyptic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
ooh ooh, pick me pick me!!11

In what story arc has Apocalypse been BEST written? In accordance with the awsome powers and tech he has, which book does his character the most justice?

x-factor!

Originally posted by apocalyptic
has any one gopt any info on X-Men New Beginnings, what is this about cheers

i've honestly never heard of that storyline.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 05:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apocalyptic

"i've honestly never heard of that storyline."

I read it from wikipedia as i wanted some info on sinister, hears what it said

"Mister Sinister appears in X-Men New Beginnings, voiced by Lance Adams. He appears in the 12th episode after he is seen kidnapping Professor Charles Xavier"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 07:10 PM
apocalyptic is currently offline Click here to Send apocalyptic a Private Message Find more posts by apocalyptic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

"i've honestly never heard of that storyline."

I read it from wikipedia as i wanted some info on sinister, hears what it said

"Mister Sinister appears in X-Men New Beginnings, voiced by Lance Adams. He appears in the 12th episode after he is seen kidnapping Professor Charles Xavier"

i did a quick search on google. apparently they were talking about Wolverine and the X-Men, that animated show that's on at the moment...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 07:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apocalyptic

i hav seen that but he doesnt kidnap xavier does he?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 09:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i hav seen that but he doesnt kidnap xavier does he?

no, he doesn't, which makes it all the more puzzling.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 09:07 PM
Omgu8mynewt

Ultimate x man question

I've been reading all of the ultimate x men series and when it finishes it leaves a few threads hanging (unless I missed something). One of them is that wolverine got given a wedding ring from someone he can't remember proving he was married once - but this story never finishes and you never find out if it was true or a hoax or something.

Did anyone see anything I missed?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:03 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IAmNotATroll
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** YOU DUMB *******. Xmen is gay. SPider man is where it's at.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:51 PM
IAmNotATroll is currently offline Click here to Send IAmNotATroll a Private Message Find more posts by IAmNotATroll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Has Dani Moonstar and Warpath, ever got a thing going?

embarrasment

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 06:37 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrBlue1991
Big Blue Alpha

I have never read a comic in my life and i wanna start reading them and im thinkning of reading x men comics but which one do i start off with

Old Post Oct 27th, 2011 11:38 PM
MrBlue1991 is currently offline Click here to Send MrBlue1991 a Private Message Find more posts by MrBlue1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Question 1. How did Cyclops go from Jean to Emma? Does he have a thing for telepaths, or is Emma messing with his head?
Question 2. How can Emma be in the X-Men and the Cabal at the same time? I thought the Cabal was supposed to be villains?
Question 3. What are the upper levels, if any for Bishop and Sabastian Shaw? Do they suffer the same health issues that Strong Guy does when he absorbs too much?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 07:46 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by MrBlue1991
I have never read a comic in my life and i wanna start reading them and im thinkning of reading x men comics but which one do i start off with
I recommended picking a specific X-Men universe and starting from the beginning. The Ultimates Universe is quite different than the First Class, Uncanny, and Astonishing Universes. Depending on your age some may be more appropriate or entertaining than others.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 07:58 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Question 1. How did Cyclops go from Jean to Emma? Does he have a thing for telepaths, or is Emma messing with his head?
Question 2. How can Emma be in the X-Men and the Cabal at the same time? I thought the Cabal was supposed to be villains?
Question 3. What are the upper levels, if any for Bishop and Sabastian Shaw? Do they suffer the same health issues that Strong Guy does when he absorbs too much?

1. After Apocalypse was rermoved from Cyclops' brain, he returned to the X-Men, his outlook somewhat different than it had been before. Soon, his marriage with Jean started to crumble, and when Jean began to show signs of becoming Phoenix again, things only got worse. Scott went to Emma in a professional capacity to get help, only for the two to begin having a telepathic affair. Eventually Cyclops was, after Jean found out, forced to choose. We never found out who he chose, as Jean was killed by Magneto Xorn before Cyclops could tell her. Choosing to leave the X-Men out of grief, Cyclops was actually mind-controlled by Phoenix in to staying with the X-Men and, with Emma. What started off as an affair became an actual relationship, and the two fell in love.

Now marvel is going to **** all that up.

2. Don't know.
3. High, but not unbeatable. Cyclops has overloaded Bishop.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 08:00 AM
Zothuras

Wolverine Feat

I'm looking for a scan of a wolverine fighting skill feat that I saw 5-7 years ago online and I can't seem to find it again. Here's what I vaguely remember...

I found it on another respect or appreciation thread.

It was 616.

I think it was in a x-men comic somewhere between 95-2005.

I believe other x-men were there during this confrontation. Cyclops being one of em, I think.

It might have been off planet.

He dodged and/or got a hit on a teenage looking guy with long black hair?, and a cape maybe. I think the guy was a god, cosmic, or somehow knew all fighting styles?. The guy is bragging about how superior he is and when the fight starts wolverine dodges and/or hits him, and It was supposed to be very impressive.

Not sure if it was Adamantium or bone claw Wolverine.

Any and all help is appreciated!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 07:55 PM
Zothuras is currently offline Click here to Send Zothuras a Private Message Find more posts by Zothuras Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Can anyone recommend a website where they have an accurate reading order for everything x-men?? I am looking for the period between giant size and uncanny 600??

Old Post Apr 18th, 2022 01:57 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote