KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » star wars game on nintendo gamecube

star wars game on nintendo gamecube
Started by: mah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I can't believe that they have it to where you can fight as Vader after he 'killed' Luke and the other Rogues. That sounds really cool.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2002 07:32 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Yeah it sounds nice, unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get to play Rouge Leader sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Slave I rules! Homing Cluster Missiles kick butt!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 12:10 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hell yeah. Homing clusters are the simplest weapons to use, I think.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2002 09:13 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Homing clusters make any game too easy.....

Don't you want a challenge? wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2002 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not if you even want to finish the Triumph of the Empire level! Or if you want a Gold on the second level (Ison Corridor). Cluster missiles with the homing upgrade make it easier and possible to beat levels with golds. But, that depends on the level you play. The only levels where Homing Cluster Missiles are useful and can be used (Slave I or TIE Advanced) are on Triumph of the Empire, Revenge on Yavin IV, and Ison Corridor. They are almost useless on other levels that they can be used on.

Spread bombs also rule. You drop a bomb, and eight smaller bombs fly up and forward. Boom! Only helpful on Vegeance at Kothlis or Imperial Academy Heist.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2002 02:12 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

So which do you like better Homing clusters or spread bombs?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2002 02:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Clusters. The 8 proton bombs that fly up after the first do as much damage as one laser shot if only one of them hit something small. Usually, spread bombs are useless.

I just got the Naboo Starfighter! Very fun ship. Remember how it could only be accessed via code on Rogue Squadron (if you've played it), well, now you have to beat the Tatooine Training level at day, night, dawn, and dusk.

Maybe you can get the Jedi Starfighter by using a code only?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2002 10:18 PM
LanceWindu

I wish I could play this game. It looks awesome and it most likely plays awesome

Old Post Jan 26th, 2002 10:56 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Lance, if you want more discussion forums, go to www.gamewinners.com. Find the forums, register, and you'll be talking Rogue Leader for awile. I'm there under the name Rogue Squid.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2002 04:04 PM
LanceWindu

Once I get settled into my new home that we are going to I'll give it a go.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 02:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

No ones even thought about spamming me yet. Go past 1000 posts and I'll see you there (if you feel like it).

The game plays awesome. LucasArts isn't releasing as many codes as I had hoped (no secret levels and ships codes), but who cares. Sometimes, when you cause a lot of explosions on screen (Drop a bomb and fly into the blast) it will slow down, but go back to normal in seconds. Slave I is is the slowest, Naboo Starfighter and the Falcon are the fastest.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2002 04:35 AM
Julie
The Student

so much desturction...........................cool evil face

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 11:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The people at www.gamewinners.com in the forums section are hoping that the Jedi Starfighter is accessible with codes. Also, a TIE bomber is on the cieling of Imperial hangar, so we're hoping for that too.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2002 11:41 PM
Julie
The Student

Which ship do you think the jedi star fighter will most resemble. Will it be better than a Naboo starfighter?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 04:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It'll probably be like the A-Wing. Wedge-shaped, two laser cannons, and other stuff.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 05:48 PM
Julie
The Student

Will the jedi starfighter have better shields than the A-wings......they may be fast but in Rogue Suadron it doesn't take much to kill one.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2002 10:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Most likely. And it'll be probably a little faster, up there with the Naboo Starfighter.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2002 04:01 AM
Julie
The Student

ohhh....but will it have a nice shiny finish like the N-1 ?????

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:33 AM
LanceWindu

Most likely not, cause if you see Obi-Wans his looks like the paint job from and old X-Wing, cause Lucas is starting the morph into the OT.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 07:47 PM