KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Britney Spears

Britney Spears
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (266): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by mouth
no, i'm sorry, i'm not jelous of her one bit... she's not ugly, jus they way she is, so annoying! like she pretends to be so innocent, but in reality, it;s the exact opposite... there are ALOT more ladies that are more beautiful then her, take angelina jolie and monica bellucci... they are sexy without having to take it all off.. it's called class.. they're women i look up to and respect

wow are you SO WRONG.. first off all the innocent crap is an act.. like actors play parts to get people to see movies.. musicians do it to to get people to buy cds... it works very similar! And angelina and monica have BOTH doen NUDITY so they have class and are self respecting? I havnt seen brit do that yet to get fame they both did.. oh yea Angelina has done it multiple times including a full on lesbian scene.. so um.. yea i think that says it all

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:20 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mouth
child of the sixties

umm, excuse me, i'm not wrong, it's just my oppinion.

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:22 AM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

no you were wrong about saying being sexy without having to take it all off because they both have and do take it all off.. so i was curious where this "class" comes from? and your entitled to your opinion but i think its silly for people to scrutinize a performer for acting a certain way to accomplish somethign but not an actor/actress for doign the exact same in a movie..

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:24 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i used to really hate brittany spears because i thought she was slutty. now i have pretty much come to realize that she isnt slutty she is just sexy, and there is nothing wrong with being sexy. she's just being herself and she likes being sexy. i dont blame her. sure angelina jolie is sexy in a differnt way, but neither are wrong. i think its cool how women are being more sexy these days

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:43 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Do you know how much editing these pics get?
There are tons of girls that look like that or better.
Hell I'm thin and young so stuff doesnt surf around.
I'm ugly thou...but still Brit is pretty plain.

What the f**k? you aint ugly Kes...What the f**k?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:49 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I dont like Britney....i never have....she annoys me, and no im not jealous of her acting like a stereotypical blonde...

If anyone id like to look like Angelina Joile, Michelle Rodriguez or Eliza Dushku...why the heck would i wanna look like or be jealous of Britney Spears..:!:!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:54 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan
THE ULTIMATE SWS FREAK!!!

I DON'Y REALLY LIKE BRITTANY BUT I HAVE TO SAY SHE IS PRETTY!
ALTHOUGH SHE TRYS TO ACT SEXY....SHE JUST CAN'T BE SEXY SHE'S ONE OF THE CUTE TYPES IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

ugh so freekin hott!*drools*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 05:30 PM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan
THE ULTIMATE SWS FREAK!!!

LOOK AT THIS PHOTO SEE THE GUY ON THE RIGHT...HE'S TOTALLY CHECKING HER OUT!(HE LOOKS LIKE THAT DUDE FROM AMERICAN PIE...THE ONE THAT PEED ON STIFLER)

Attachment: trl5_boom_boom11-10-03.jpg
This has been downloaded 202 time(s).

ugh so freekin hott!*drools*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 05:35 PM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
wow are you SO WRONG.. first off all the innocent crap is an act.. like actors play parts to get people to see movies.. musicians do it to to get people to buy cds... it works very similar! And angelina and monica have BOTH doen NUDITY so they have class and are self respecting? I havnt seen brit do that yet to get fame they both did.. oh yea Angelina has done it multiple times including a full on lesbian scene.. so um.. yea i think that says it all
They are actresses and the scene requested nudity. They could have said no but apparently have no problem with that. That doesnt mean they walk around half naked and they definitely do not act like a whore on the street.
Brit is just slutty. But thats not even the problem from my point of view. She's just annoying and plain. She's a trend...there are singers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then her.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What the f**k? you aint ugly Kes...What the f**k?

I'm butt ugly.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
They are actresses and the scene requested nudity. They could have said no but apparently have no problem with that. That doesnt mean they walk around half naked and they definitely do not act like a whore on the street.
Brit is just slutty. But thats not even the problem from my point of view. She's just annoying and plain. She's a trend...there are singers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then her.

I agree yes she'll do anything for publicity, I mean her and madonna sick...I dont think angelina or monica would stoop to that level.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:22 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mouth
child of the sixties

quote:
Originally posted by SWSsuperfan
LOOK AT THIS PHOTO SEE THE GUY ON THE RIGHT...HE'S TOTALLY CHECKING HER OUT!(HE LOOKS LIKE THAT DUDE FROM AMERICAN PIE...THE ONE THAT PEED ON STIFLER)

THAT'S ONE OF HER BACKUP DANCERS no expression

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:32 PM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Kes

no u missed the entire point! unless uve talked to her on the street when shes just out u cant see she acts like a **** then. she acts sexy in her performances the same reason they have people act sluty in movies

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:48 PM
forumcrew

and that guy is checking her out... but look at her ass cant blame him

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:49 PM
forumcrew

oh and one more point shes sold 52 MILLION cds... so someone likes her

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:51 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
I'm butt ugly.

ive seen your pic kes...blink you aint ugly....What the f**k?

I truly believe that Britney had a boob job....

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 09:52 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
and that guy is checking her out... but look at her ass cant blame him

quote:
oh and one more point shes sold 52 MILLION cds... so someone likes her

Lots of ppl by crap!
Titanic made a bundle messed Like I said she's a trend.
Its an act...I know. She acts like a ****. And that publicity stunt where she said she was going to marry virgin laughing

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:31 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
ive seen your pic kes...blink you aint ugly....What the f**k?

What the f**k? blink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:32 PM
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
I agree yes she'll do anything for publicity, I mean her and madonna sick...I dont think angelina or monica would stoop to that level.

wow they kissed on stage at an award show!! omg they have koodies!! omg omg thats so disgusting!!! isnt it?!

shes such a whore for doing that isnt she? umm no

u know u liked it anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:54 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

kidrock> i think we proved our point... a small version of a pic i made

Attachment: britney copy2.jpg
This has been downloaded 212 time(s).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:57 PM