KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hound Around!!

Hound Around!!
Started by: HavocHound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HavocHound

Hound Around!!

Hi, I'm Hound! Or Havoc, if you prefer. I love Star Wars and anything to do with Star Wars, especially Jar Jar. I'm one of the most fanatical Jar Jar connesoirs you'll ever meet. My personality and mannerisms are like a combination of Jar Jar Binks and Ted Nugent, although I'm not a guitar player. I'm also an affictionado of horror movies, heavy metal, and tactical shotguns.

One of my all-time favorite movies, aside from Star Wars, is Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn, part of the trilogy which also includes the original Evil Dead and also Army of Darkness. Dead by Dawn is my favorite because it hits a weird vibe that the other two don't have. They have different vibes which are also good but ED2 just gets me a certain way. I guess it's partially due to the main character, Ash, and the various phases he goes through in each movie. I can identify most with his ED2big grinbD phase.

I'm also an avid video game freak. My taste is very specific. I like 1st-person and survival-horror games - the types of games the politicians and system lackies want to take away from us more than any other. Some of my faves include the Doom series, the Quake series, the They Hunger series (a Half-Life mod), the Half-Life series (including Blue Shift and Opposing Force), the Resident Evil series, the Alone in the Dark series, and the Silent Hill series.

I hope to get a PlayStation2 some time soon. Then, when Silent Hill 2 comes out (or is it out already?), it will be mine! Silent Hill 2 is one of my biggest anticipations in gaming. I've seen screen shots and the main character, James Sanderland, looks A LOT like me! In some shots he looks more like my brother and in other shots he looks more like David Duchovni but in many shots he looks like me. It's uncanny! He even wears the same kind of boots and field jacket! There are slight differences, of course. His hair is lighter. His jacket has patches on it, unlike mine. And his boots, though harness boots like mine, might be a different make. Of course, these subtleties don't really matter. I just find it spooky how so many video game characters resemble me, including: Conrad Hart from Flashback, Harry Mason from the original Silent Hill, and now James Sanderland from Silent Hill 2.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 05:34 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good day, Havoc. Nice to see a person unafraid to speak his mind on ceontentious issues... actually, you will find people on both sides of the Jar-Jar divide here so don't think that no-one agrees with you.

I have a friend who is nuts about Bruce Campbell as well...

Your tastes will fit in well around here, I am sure.

BTW, is Blue Shift worth my money? I heard it was too short.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 05:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Jar Jar rules. big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 06:17 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hi!!
welcome a board.
Gamer heh?
Sounds good!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 06:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Welcome, young padawan.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 09:04 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

Blue Shift for PC is worth it because it also comes with Opposing Force as well as a High Definition Pack that updates the character and weapon models to versions that have double the polygons. Go for it! big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 04:30 AM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Have you played "The Phantom Menace" for PC or Playstation? I know the game backwards and forward, and I still love it!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 04:34 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than expact a pm from me with a question...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 01:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Hound Around!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HavocHound
I love Star Wars and anything to do with Star Wars, especially Jar Jar.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Your tastes will fit in well around here, I am sure.

Originally posted by KJ
Jar Jar rules. big grin

Well... those posts haven't aged well...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2020 02:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote