KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Merovingian's Henchmen Q?

Merovingian's Henchmen Q?
Started by: wHiTeHaT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wHiTeHaT

Who can tell me who all of his henchmen were? I had a debate with someone about whether or not one of them was a woman and I can't find info on any of them anywhere except for the twins and the werewolves. Thanks in advance...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 10:26 AM
wHiTeHaT is currently offline Click here to Send wHiTeHaT a Private Message Find more posts by wHiTeHaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yes one was a women... the one neo hit last in the chateau fight scene

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 06:47 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

seriously? Are you sure? She looked more manly than (and I hate to say this) Switch

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 06:49 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yeah....

Last edited by furryman on Nov 13th, 2003 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

and check out her clothing colour to the other guys, like switch, shes even wearing trousers, and a top and jacket/coat

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:12 PM
wHiTeHaT

She definitely had boobs LOL My husband was SURE she was a guy, she does look like a guy, but she's smaller in frame and she does have boobs. Thanks for the help! smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:15 AM
wHiTeHaT is currently offline Click here to Send wHiTeHaT a Private Message Find more posts by wHiTeHaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

smile np!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:24 AM
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

that's a dude

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:48 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

no..no...that's a chick

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:51 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

WOAH. That is freaky. The one that Neo smashes it's head right before Merv says, "Geee woman you'll be the end of me."?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:12 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yup. I am sure she is a woman... but as droopy says: "She's a dude"

Admit defeat droopy!

quote:
Originally posted by droopy1592
I admit defeat!

jj stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:26 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I thought it was a woman to begin with, but everytime i watch Reloaded again, she looks more and more like a he...so i don't know for sure...and im not the type to watch the whole scene for breasts...Priest, where are you?!...j/k stick out tongue

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:44 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Virii

It is not a woman I've watched the chateau fight over and over and over. (Its my fav scene in the film). It's definitly a man. BTW. Does anybody know the names of his henchmen.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:10 AM
Virii is currently offline Click here to Send Virii a Private Message Find more posts by Virii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

"you two"...no, i'm just joking...i do not know, aside from Cain and Abel...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:22 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

The same names every evil super villian calls his henchmen, unless they are really useful and provide something for the villian. They are simply Idiot 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so forth. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:32 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Virii

Okay I've done a bit of research. This is what I got.

Henchman #1 Black Skin, Bald Head, Male, Dies from Flail to the face used by Henchman #2.

Henchman #2 Asian, Beard, Male, Dies from Long pole arm Mace swung horizontal to his chest accidently by Henchman #3.

Henchman #3 Asian, White Clothes, MALE, Dies from same pole arm used to kill Henchman #3. Swung vertically by Neo.

Henchman #4 Cain:White Skin, Werewolf, Black Hair, Male, Dies from being kicked into a statue by Neo.

Henchman #5 White Skin, Pony Tail, Male, Dies from Sword through the stomach by Neo.

Henchman #6 White Skin, Interesting designed shaved into head, tatoos, Male, Dies slightly off screen so it's hard to tell how. I believe he gets a trident in the stomch accidently by Henchman #2.

I hope that wasn't a waste of time and that I informed some people. And yes I went through the scene bit by bit to gather that info. Yes It's sad I know.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:40 AM
Virii is currently offline Click here to Send Virii a Private Message Find more posts by Virii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Lol. Maybe, but here, it's normal.

But are you sure that's a guy? It's a very womanish man, to say the least.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:53 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Is there "Henchman 1" on the Credits, etc.? Or are they not on the credits? If they are, chseck all the names for a female! big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:44 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

(please log in to view the image)

People I was wrong:

From Matrix Character Database:

http://matrix.thescarymonkeyshow.com/index.htm

Tiger [Reloaded]
Tiger is one of the Merovingian's underlings. He is one of the programs who confronts Neo in the Great Hall. He lasts longer than any of the other programs in the battle, but Neo eventually takes his club weapon and bashes Tiger to death with it.

So, that's a guy!!!

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:14 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Is Tiger hes actual name from the script or is it just a nickname??
Because it ain't the most masculine name in the world.

Oh and the site with all the characters is great, good work. big grin

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:31 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote