KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Merovingian's Henchmen Q?

Merovingian's Henchmen Q?
Started by: wHiTeHaT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

It's a GUY.... if you have watch the Making of Revolution. He's one of the people who train them to learn Kung Fu.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:18 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

roll eyes (sarcastic)laughingstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

That's a chick. Watch Reloaded again.......pppssstttt there's boobies...hehehheh shifty eek!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:02 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Man... and I thought it was a woman!!!!! stick out tongue

Nice Database there.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:19 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Virii

I thought he was a woman for the longest time too. After I watched the Chateau fight for a while I realized she was actually a he. Btw. Good job with the Matrix Database.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:23 PM
Virii is currently offline Click here to Send Virii a Private Message Find more posts by Virii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

ok, Lets all point and laugh and both retards who thorght it was a Woman.

Well done

MC Mike and burlyman

Ahahaahahahahhah

Dont make a Lame Come back.............

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:49 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

quote:
Originally posted by Lag
That's a chick. Watch Reloaded again.......pppssstttt there's boobies...hehehheh shifty eek!
Men have these muscles in their chest. They're commonly refered to as "pecs."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:07 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Yeah I was gonna say (before that it was already mentioned) that it was a guy named Tiger (no not his real name).

And anyway, look at the stubble!

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:44 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blahunthinkable

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THIS HENCHMAN???

"Henchman #6 White Skin, Interesting designed shaved into head, tatoos, Male, Dies slightly off screen so it's hard to tell how. I believe he gets a trident in the stomch accidently by Henchman #2."

Thanks!! JUST POST THE ANSWER HERE OR EMAIL.

~blahunthinkable

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 11:04 PM
blahunthinkable is currently offline Click here to Send blahunthinkable a Private Message Find more posts by blahunthinkable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Velimere

...I made an account here just to address this topic. stick out tongue

The supposedly "female" individual in question is, in fact, Tiger Chen who also recently starred in Man of Tai Chi alongside Keanu Reeves this past year. He was also a choreographer for the Matrix.

The more you know... wink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 07:56 AM
Velimere is currently offline Click here to Send Velimere a Private Message Find more posts by Velimere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote