KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » KoRn

KoRn
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one thing I always found annoying about Korn was Fieldy.

His technique and him in general.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:13 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Buuump.

See You On The Other Side.......my gawd.....is this like I-want-to-hump-this-album or WHAT? eek!

Fecking awesome

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:12 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i was actually impressed with how well See You On The Otherside is. its not their best. buts its definatly better than the crap they have been released lately

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 12:07 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Maynard from Tool/A Perfect Circle is the BEST vocalist i have ever heard..up there with Serj of course...

yesyup, I think so too.....APC is my favourite band^-^

As for Korn...well, I lub em^^..even now I still listen to their old stuff. I think freak on a leash is their best song.

I haven't heard all the songs from their latest album, but I think that twisted transistor is schweetness

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Last edited by Roulette on Jan 13th, 2006 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:59 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I'm listening to ''see you on the otherside'' now, it is ****ing good compared to ''untouchables'' and ''issues''

I used to be a MASSIVE fan back in there first 3 album days, I loved the album'' Life is peachy'' the best cause it has my favourite korn song on it ''A.D.I.D.A.S devil

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 01:45 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I gave up on Korn a long time ago when they released Follow the Leader. The first two albums are genius, and I listen to them regularly, but the following albums were just absolute shit, IMO. I haven't even heard the new album yet, and I relly don't want to. I hear one of their videos features rappers like Lil' Jon and Snoop Dogg as the band members. Sorry to bust your bubbles here, but thats not metal, people. Korn is not the same band they were 12 years ago. Thats the Korn that I like. Now they're no different than Linkin Park and System of a Down.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 06:02 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i have to say my favorite album has to be "Issues" lately. i dont know why but its magnificent

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 06:24 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I've gone off Korn entirely. Used to like them. Their first album is great, and the second one was pretty good.

Now I just can't get a taste for their music again. They aren't as good as they used to be.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:15 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by StinkFist462
i have to say my favorite album has to be "Issues" lately. i dont know why but its magnificent

I thought ''Issues'' completely sucked balls

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 01:27 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

its better than Follow The Leader, Untouchables, Take A Look In The Mirror and See You On The Other Side. combined. easily.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 01:30 AM
tomsgurlz
Simple Plans groupie

can someone agree with me when i say that see you on the other side COMPLETELY sucked balls my god i just got hooked on korn by listening to take a look in the mirror and follow the leader then korn craps out that

Attachment: draco_with_bookbag.sized.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 07:47 PM
tomsgurlz is currently offline Click here to Send tomsgurlz a Private Message Find more posts by tomsgurlz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Originally posted by tomsgurlz
can someone agree with me when i say that see you on the other side COMPLETELY sucked balls my god i just got hooked on korn by listening to take a look in the mirror and follow the leader then korn craps out that

You could just use that picture as your sig.. would save time and hosting space on attaching it every single time.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 08:31 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

um the best korn song is shoots and ladders and twisted trans

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 01:24 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sully_2u
Sex Guru

not the best all out screamer but he is the best at rasping his voice. Jonathan's voice is really good when he does it. As for screaming, nothing like some Lamb of God.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 05:05 AM
sully_2u is currently offline Click here to Send sully_2u a Private Message Find more posts by sully_2u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Wow, I made this thread ages ago blink

I do agree however still with it. I still love (old) Korn. Not sure about last few albums, although I havent checked See You On The Other Side yet. But will in due time...deffintiivly.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 12:41 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
souvinir
souvinir of sadness

i love korn

my favorite album is there first one but i quite liked see you on the other side

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 10:56 AM
souvinir is currently offline Click here to Send souvinir a Private Message Find more posts by souvinir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

There's supposed to be some sort of documentary on Head. It's weird that he's back in Korn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KORN's BRIAN 'HEAD' WELCH Discusses His Relationship With Jesus Christ: My Heart Is 'Completely His'

I hope the new album doesn't suck like the last one. I don't like the new drummer. He doesn't have the right grooving style, but it still worked pretty well with the more electronic/dubsteppy outings.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 06:31 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote