KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » The Official Signature Request Thread

The Official Signature Request Thread
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (905): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matrix_man
The One

ok its 500x157 i think....

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:47 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Whoa. That sig rules like you wouldn't believe. Thanx a lot Hege

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:17 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

How do you get it on your sig thingy? I couldn't understand Darkweaver's earlier instructions

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:20 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Click Profile at the top of the page. You'll see a bar with different options. Click Edit Profile. Scroll down about a quarter of the way and you'll see a box with the word Signature next to it. At the bottom of the box, you should see a clickable link which reads Upload Custom Signature Image. Upload your signature there.

If you have your own website host, you can also place the code and URL in the box. This is entirely optional, however. If you wish to do it that way, on the left side of the box is a clickable link that reads vB Code which explains how to use it.

Last edited by Darkweaver on Nov 20th, 2003 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:34 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Your avatar just freaked me out!!! It blinked!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:35 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Here's a banner I just did for a friend of mine's website. I like the way it turned out.

Attachment: sbannerc.jpg
This has been downloaded 349 time(s).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 03:18 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

verauko: how's that altered pic of drew fuller as gambit coming along?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

IT BLINKED AT ME TOO!

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:24 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

OMG! it does aswell blink

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:26 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

See, I'm NOT crazy (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:05 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

It blink at me then asked me for a cigarette.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 08:09 PM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's quite freaky

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:04 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

What do ya guys think of my new sig, thought I'd try something simple for a change.

EDIT: Forget it I'll stay with my old sig wink

Last edited by Hegemon875 on Nov 21st, 2003 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 11:56 PM
Mirage
I'm Lost

Can someone make me a sig and avatar please. I really need one! smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 11:58 PM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Sure, what do ya want?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:06 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
What do ya guys think of my new sig, thought I'd try something simple for a change.

EDIT: Forget it I'll stay with my old sig wink
While your old sig is great, why don't you try a new one? It'd be great fun. Btw, LOVE the one you made for me. Thanx

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 02:58 AM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Here's the one I was gonna use

Attachment: name sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 314 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 02:59 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's really cool, but yeah, you're current one is better big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:28 AM
beastnpyro

uhm...could sum1 please make me a sig of the movie pyro in the middle and on the 4 corners is the cartoon pyro...(uhm...evo, comics or wut ever..) with his name on the bottom??? please..... id be really thnkful...id post it in my personal page.... like wut i did to the sig that ronylebeau made for me...please...thnx alot....and uhm...if you wanna see it...ask me for the link to my page... and uhm..i know i might be askin too much but could yah make a sig (same as wut i want) of ice man??? its gonna be for my sister...ill also post it in her personal page...and as usual....ye can ask me for the link to her page...please please please....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 08:09 AM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beastnpyro

yay

yay!!! i managed to make my own sig!!!!...hehehehe....hhhhhmmmm.....now...now.... how can i post 2 sigs???? would anyone mind tellin me how to put 2??? please...
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:25 AM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote